NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Rhythm Tengoku 3DS!!

What the..? This has just been stealth released on the American eShop! *Prays for an EU release tomorrow*

What the..? This has just been stealth released on the American eShop! *Prays for an EU release tomorrow*

I just saw that on the live stream :hehe: Hopefully we'll get a physically release at some point!

surprised at the stealth release. if they dont release in europe also then thats a joke simple as.

Come on Shibata... Gimme my release today!!!

Edit: Nope. Not happening, buuuuutttt...

ClEGw0WXEAAcaw1.png

October 21st in Europe. Physical and digital.

Edited by Dcubed
Automerged Doublepost

4 month delay is pretty weak from nintendo!

still dont understand why europe/US releases are so far apart. doest happen with MS and Sony.

why is nintendo so damn different.

L

I'm happy to wait in the knowledge we'll be getting it physically :hehe:

Nah that's letting NOE getting away with it. Being 4 months late but saying but we are giving you a physical copy isn't good enough.

Love to know the reasoning behind this.

L

Nah that's letting NOE getting away with it. Being 4 months late but saying but we are giving you a physical copy isn't good enough.

Love to know the reasoning behind this.

It's the same reason America had to wait 4 months for Yoshi's Woolly World.

It's the same reason America had to wait 4 months for Yoshi's Woolly World.

just to piss off gamers then :angry:

Played the demo, and within seconds I was grinning uncontrollably. :grin:

Man, I just love the Rhythm Tengoku series. :love:

Liking how it displays your timing on the touch screen. icon14.gif Stages seem much shorter in this version though, unless it's just like that for the demo. At least Perfects won't be as stressful to obtain if they really are this short. :D

Shame we still got a 2 month wait for this though. :sad:

I had a crack at the demo ( first time I've played one of these games ) and really enjoyed it. I completely lost it at the LumBEARjack section when the cats started randomly dancing in the background. :D

I suck at the table tennis mini game, I couldn't get they timing down at all. :(

I had a crack at the demo ( first time I've played one of these games ) and really enjoyed it. I completely lost it at the LumBEARjack section when the cats started randomly dancing in the background. :D

I suck at the table tennis mini game, I couldn't get they timing down at all. :(

Excellent! Really glad to hear you enjoyed it. :)

This is a great game to jump into the series with too, what with it being a greatest hits kind of thing. :awesome:

I completely lost it at the LumBEARjack section when the cats started randomly dancing in the background. :D

Haha :hehe: As soon as the music started in LumBEARjack I started laughing :bouncy:

I really can't wait for this now :yay:

Excellent! Really glad to hear you enjoyed it. :)

This is a great game to jump into the series with too, what with it being a greatest hits kind of thing. :awesome:

I have the Wii version still sealed on my shelf. Maybe it's time to crack it open....

Let me fix that for you:

I have the Wii version still sealed on my shelf. It's time to crack it open....
;)

@Dcubed and I were able to try the Challenge Mode, thanks to Multiplayer access. The full game lets you do it solo.

Basically, it's a co-op mode where up to 4 people (Single card download play is supported in the full game) play the same song and with slightly altered rules. This could range from simply getting a high average score, not missing a beat a certain amount of times or using perfect beats to help your screen run away from a monster that wants to eat it for some bizarre reason. The tempo can change as well.

There's two other rhythm games there, Karate Man and a new game based on a Chameleon.

That Chameleon game had us both laughing our heads off when it starts trying to distract you. It gets pretty mental! Music is hilarious too.

Stages seem much shorter in this version though, unless it's just like that for the demo.

There's a longer version of the table tennis game in the full version. I think the rest are about the same length.

So this is out this week. Amazing. Remembered I preordered through shop to, but 'tis cheaper to buy digitally than retail... annoying.

So this is out this week. Amazing. Remembered I preordered through shop to, but 'tis cheaper to buy digitally than retail... annoying.

Simply Games have it for £24.99.

Sign in to follow this