Puzzles & Dragons - Super Mario Edition

Serebii

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Mario plushie GET! ... before the game itself :blank:

Did the plushie get delivered by van or normal postie? If it was a van then maybe the game will come via the postman.

I'm looking forward to trying this out. I haven't really watched anything about the game, so no doubt I will be completely lost at the start of it. :D

Did the plushie get delivered by van or normal postie? If it was a van then maybe the game will come via the postman.

I'm looking forward to trying this out. I haven't really watched anything about the game, so no doubt I will be completely lost at the start of it. :D

By van, same box as the amiibo's come in.

I wasn't interested in this game at all, but then I watched IGN's four Let's Play vids about it. Still can't wrap my head around shifting the orbs along to match 3+ but hopefully they'll start out easy.

By van, same box as the amiibo's come in.

I wasn't interested in this game at all, but then I watched IGN's four Let's Play vids about it. Still can't wrap my head around shifting the orbs along to match 3+ but hopefully they'll start out easy.

Ah, so there's still hope for the game to be delivered today. I wonder if the Kirby game shows up today as well?

I'm quite enjoying this but I just can't be bothered with the ally management or manually leveling them up. What's the point of always picking up new Lv 1 allies, why wouldn't you just level up a smaller group of them?

I'm quite enjoying this but I just can't be bothered with the ally management or manually leveling them up. What's the point of always picking up new Lv 1 allies, why wouldn't you just level up a smaller group of them?

I assume it's all to do with types and weaknesses.

I had a quick go earlier but couldn't be bothered with all the tutorials it threw at me. Knocked it off and played Kirby instead.

Really enjoying this actually, far more than that I thought I would. Cleared the first two worlds, the fan service to Mario fans is great and probably what's keeping me interested. I still get the impression I'm stumbling through without any strategy or much insight into building teams and so on, but still liking it. There's a moment when the match 3 concept clicks in your head and from then on you can chain some massive combos.

Going to be downloading this later today.

Doubt I'll touch P&DZ though...doesn't really interest me

That's a shame. That one is more fleshed out than the Mario version.

Also completely demolishes the fourth wall as well.

It also has some handy little lessons to make combos consistently.

I was to going to this, but the mario plushie and the 25 price got me to do it. And although it's okay I'm Kind of regretting it. It's painfully easy, but that's not my biggest problem, I just don't find it that fun, it's just really average. Reckon I'm going to sell it. Shame, I love puzzle games, but there's just enough to it, it's not really a puzzle game.

I was to going to this, but the mario plushie and the 25 price got me to do it. And although it's okay I'm Kind of regretting it. It's painfully easy, but that's not my biggest problem, I just don't find it that fun, it's just really average. Reckon I'm going to sell it. Shame, I love puzzle games, but there's just enough to it, it's not really a puzzle game.

Based on this, and Pokémon Shuffle & Pokémon Link Battle, I really think Match 3 Puzzle games aren't for you haha.

Based on this, and Pokémon Shuffle & Pokémon Link Battle, I really think Match 3 Puzzle games aren't for you haha.

Ha, i LOVE match three puzzlers though - Bejewelled, puzzle league, zoo keeper, columns, puyo puyo, tetris, dr mario, puzzle quest etc these just aren't puzzle games to me, being able to move the pieces where you want isn't a puzzle, with there being a limit and the strengths and weaknesses at best it's a strategy game.

This is better than the abomination that is Pokmeon link but it's just painfully days, just moving pieces wherever you want... just staggeringly dull to me.

Missed this.

You might have figured it out already, but you know you can use characters you don't need to power up those you do, right?