NEurope
Dog-amoto

Facebook things that get on your nerves

Christmas after Halloween not before (even then is two early, 1st December at the earliest)

Oddly, Halloween just doesn't seem to exist for me any more.

I'm part of the problem with Facebook.

All I do is share articles or news from my blog on it, post pictures of my cats or car, or tell people when I'm drinking on holiday somewhere.

I'd unfriend me.

@Murr I think it just depends who it is :P There are a few really close friends I have on facebook and I'd be more than happy to see their stupid drunken pictures and what not. I think the main problem is seeing this sort of thing from people you barely know but, for whatever reason, you're kind of obliged to have.

I hate the links posted by things I liked as a stupid youngster now posting lots of links to stories that you can't find what they're about until after you click the link. So anticlimactic and probably giving me numerous viruses...

Ugh, the phrasing of those sorts of articles/adverts/virus carriers annoys me. I'm not entirely sure why as I can just be ignored like most other things, but it does.

The other day he liked something which basically said "you can't wear a bike helmet in a shop but you can wear a burka when in terms of security they're the same ". Yeah... They're really not. One is protection and the other is cloth.

But in terms of security they are the same, they both cover your face from the CCTV. Except one is alright because it's got religious flava.