N-Europe

The Voice: I Want You

Wii

Activision bringing The Voice: I Want You to Wii U, Wii

the-voice-i-want-you-box-656x929.jpg

Activision has a new singing title coming to Wii U, Wii, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. “The Voice: I Want You” will be released on October 21, according to a listing on Amazon.

Amazon’s listing states:

The Voice video game brings all the excitement of the hit TV show to your living room. From the Blind Auditions, to the Battle Rounds, all the way to the Finale, experience the TV show with the ultimate goal of being named “The Voice.”

The Voice: I Want You will include “chart-topping hits spanning Rock, R&B, Pop and Country”. Party Mode supports up to eight people, and there’s a Voice Coach Mode in which you’ll “learn tips and techniques to help improve your performances including breathing, singing runs and harmonizing”. Amazon’s listing additionally includes the following tidbit: “Impress the coaches and watch them compete for you to join their team.”

You can find a few screenshots from The Voice: I Want You below.

71-jopKIRFL._SL1500_.jpg

71LrdLe7xHL._SL1500_.jpg

71UP9xvQXCL._SL1500_.jpg

71s-G17lGKL._SL1500_.jpg

http://nintendoeverything.com/activision-bringing-the-voice-i-want-you-to-wii-u-wii/http://nintendoeverything.com/activision-bringing-the-voice-i-want-you-to-wii-u-wii/

Edited by Wii

Third Party Support isn't dead!

But yeah, as a fan of party games, this will have to be amazing for even me to bother. SiNG Party is of such a high quality, and then there's Wii Karaoke U if we grow tired of the songs on there, that this just seems an unnecessary waste of time.

Also, Activision are porting this instead of COD for a simple reason: it will actually sell more. The Wii U just doesn't sell those kinds of games. The last COD on Wii U made up far less than even 1% of all sales.

Third Party Support isn't dead!

But yeah, as a fan of party games, this will have to be amazing for even me to bother. SiNG Party is of such a high quality, and then there's Wii Karaoke U if we grow tired of the songs on there, that this just seems an unnecessary waste of time.

Also, Activision are porting this instead of COD for a simple reason: it will actually sell more. The Wii U just doesn't sell those kinds of games. The last COD on Wii U made up far less than even 1% of all sales.

I know you're right about the sales but I still want another COD. I'm guilty too I guess of not buying them for Wii U. Ghosts isn't great from what I've heard and when Blops 2 came out I was still playing the original on Wii and the online community dwarved that of the Wii U community. I have been meaning to pick it up.

Tell me about it. No we can't have Destiny or Call Of Duty but we get this diarrhoea instead. Would they not spend the money from this and give us a decent port of COD? Who the f##k wants this?

Quit being so butthurt about everything. If you're that bothered by how things are, go and get another system. If you really want experiences like Destiny, you're never really going to get that on the WiiU.

Quit being so butthurt about everything. If you're that bothered by how things are, go and get another system. If you really want experiences like Destiny, you're never really going to get that on the WiiU.

No I won't get another system and I shouldn't have to. My €370 spent on the Wii U should be as good as what Sony and Microsoft owners spent and this isn't what was promised. Sony and Microsoft spend money on exclusives while Nintendo once in a blue moon save a last gen game like Devils Third from being canned. Why can't Nintendo spend some money and keep some semblance of a promise? Nintendo have a barren release schedule and can't meet demand on their end so splashing a little cash would help fill some major holes.

No I won't get another system and I shouldn't have to. My €370 spent on the Wii U should be as good as what Sony and Microsoft owners spent and this isn't what was promised. Sony and Microsoft spend money on exclusives while Nintendo once in a blue moon save a last gen game like Devils Third from being canned. Why can't Nintendo spend some money and keep some semblance of a promise? Nintendo have a barren release schedule and can't meet demand so splashing a little cash would help fill some major holes.

You shouldn't have to, but that's the reality of things. You're either going to be happy with what's on the WiiU or you're not. It really is that simple. You sound like you're hurt by it, so why not take a leap of faith and try something else? Better to spend a bit more money and actually by happy with what you've got than to be miserable.

You shouldn't have to, but that's the reality of things. You're either going to be happy with what's on the WiiU or you're not. It really is that simple. You sound like you're hurt by it, so why not take a leap of faith and try something else? Better to spend a bit more money and actually by happy with what you've got than to be miserable.

No way, I'm not spending another €450 just because Nintendo f'ed up. I've spent enough on this thing between games, pro controllers and a powerline adapter because the wi-fi is brutal. And I'm going to have to buy a Wii lan adapter because it still isn't sorted. Not to mention another €60+ on an external HD when the time comes. I've enough leads and sockets jammed up, I don't have enough room. It's like spaghetti junction at the back of the TV with everything else thrown in. I don't know how ye put up with multiple consoles.

No way, I'm not spending another €450 just because Nintendo f'ed up. I've spent enough on this thing between games, pro controllers and a powerline adapter because the wi-fi is brutal. And I'm going to have to buy a Wii lan adapter because it still isn't sorted. Not to mention another €60+ on an external HD when the time comes. I've enough leads and sockets jammed up, I don't have enough room. It's like spaghetti junction at the back of the TV with everything else thrown in. I don't know how ye put up with multiple consoles.

Sort yourself out. It's really not that hard. :heh:

Gaming is expensive, but it's less expensive if you look absolutely everywhere for bargains and plan things properly. Get some cable ties or something to sort your wires out. Get some socket extensions to ensure that everything can be plugged in at once. Unless the back of the tv is visible, it shouldn't be too much of a problem then because you won't ever need to cable swap.

As for the many controllers, get some drawers and put the controllers in there. Or, get a table and put the controllers on the table top or a shelf underneath if you have one. I do that. I've got about 4 wiimotes and nunchucks hidden away in a drawer, along with tons of other controllers (N64, SNES, etc). Just take out what you need to save space. So, for me, that's the PS4 pad, Pro Controller and the monstrosity of the GamePad. Two of those don't get in the way but I will concede that the GP is a mother fucker.

Like I said, it's really not that hard. Just think it through. There's tons of good deals on the other systems and you regularly see prices for the XBone and PS4 for somewhere between £299-350 with games being included. Think there's a deal around £320 for a PS4 and Destiny which is a great deal.

If it's pissing you off that much, you'll look for options that will solve that. Your options at the moment are:

1. Live with it. Look for what WiiU games you do like and enjoy those.

2. Keep complaining and hate the console. Nothing gets solved.

3. Look for an alternative system as well as the WiiU and profit.

4. Sell WiiU and look for alternative system.

5. Give up gaming and become a nun.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Your options at the moment are:

1. Live with it. Look for what WiiU games you do like and enjoy those.

2. Keep complaining and hate the console. Nothing gets solved.

3. Look for an alternative system as well as the WiiU and profit.

4. Sell WiiU and look for alternative system.

5. Give up gaming and become a nun.

I'll take option 1 please with a smidgen of 2 from time to time when I get frustrated. I don't hate the console though.

The Minish Cap is next up come Thursday.