NEurope
demonmike04

The worlds greatest breakfast?

The greatest breakfast would br a fuck off burger with everything, served with tons of chips and a few pancakes, but that would be daft in the morn.

If it were a proper breakfast, I'll go with sausages and bacon.

Favourite Cereal? Probably Lucky Charms or Coco Pops.

Favourite breakfast... a sausage and cheese hot sandwhich from the nearby deli. Three thin sausage patties, 2 slices of well melted cheese and a hard roll cooked perfectly, hold the egg.

lucky charms bring them bak dam it

They have them over here, but they don't have Jaffa Cakes. So the UK wins.

Largest bowl available+ 2 weetabix + frosties until about 3/4's of the bowls capacity + coat with honey loops so that milk doesnt splash out of bowl.

<3

Depends on my mood.

Bowl of Special K with a sliced banana, bacon sandwich with brown sauce in brown bread, the pancakes my gf makes or cold pizza left over from the night before.

All are excellent.

One word(of course one word wouldnt be enough unless it was a 15 characters which it isn't) Weetabix.

Eh, usually just some bread/toast with chocolate spread or tuna salad for me. Or on very rare occasions, an omelette. Sometimes some cereal too, nothing special.

I would never be able to eat all that bacon and egg stuff you guys eat (let's forget the fact that I don't eat bacon ever at all); it makes me feel sick already just to think about it. I can't get anything inside in the morning if it's that big and greasy and stuff; I need a light meal to get my day started or I'll be sick all day. Yay.

Eh, usually just some bread/toast with chocolate spread or tuna salad for me. Or on very rare occasions, an omelette. Sometimes some cereal too, nothing special.

I would never be able to eat all that bacon and egg stuff you guys eat (let's forget the fact that I don't eat bacon ever at all); it makes me feel sick already just to think about it. I can't get anything inside in the morning if it's that big and greasy and stuff; I need a light meal to get my day started or I'll be sick all day. Yay.

I hardly ever have a big and greasy breakfast, i usualy have it once a month if i feel like having a lazy day. I used to have Toast and chocolate spread when i was a kid, i always loved nutella, then my mum went for this crazy milkybar crap...

Big and greasy breakfasts dont get me up very well, so like i say, only on lazy days (Which is usualy all the time for me, but meh).

Nothing beats a good old ulster fry in the mornings :)

Potato bread

soda

bacon

sausages

fried egg

what every growing man needs :).

I don't really eat cereal's... i usually just have some tea & toast in the morning. Sometimes i have a bacon sandwich or my favourite melted cheese on toast.

On very special occasions or when i can be bothered i have a fry up which will consist of bacon, sausages, egg, beans, hash browns and some toast.

But I have to have a cup of tea every morning to start the day.

I normally skip breakfast because I don't have enough time to really enjoy it so basicly lunch is my new breakfast.

Do naked girls in the morning count as breakfast :laughing:?

I normally skip breakfast because I don't have enough time to really enjoy it so basicly lunch is my new breakfast.

Do naked girls in the morning count as breakfast :laughing:?

Yes if your Hannibal Lecter(sp?).

Golden Grahams are the biz. Frosties, Coco Pops and Weetabix are also fantastic fad foods for me that I get crazy cravings for only to loathe the next day. Having said that though I do miss Lucky Charms. Bowls full of marshmallows ftw.

Fry ups are nothing without mushrooms!

________

Rhode Island Marijuana Dispensary

Edited by Johelian

Golden Grahams are the biz. Frosties, Coco Pops and Weetabix are also fantastic fad foods for me that I get crazy cravings for only to loathe the next day.

That happens so much. It's so annoying. Also, Digestives with chocolate spread are so nice with tea. :D

That happens so much. It's so annoying. Also, Digestives with chocolate spread are so nice with tea. :D

Ill tell you the best biscuit to have with tea - Tim Tams. I recommend anyone that likes to dunk a bikkie to pick up a pack of these, either plain or caramel (or a pack of Penguins will do at a pinch), bite off two corners that are diagonally opposite one another and then suck the tea up through the biscuit like a straw. You only get a couple of seconds to throw the biscuit into your mouth before it dissolves though, so bear that in mind in case of any messy accidents, but it tastes fantastic. Thank you Graham Norton and Natalie Umbruglia!

________

Medical Marijuana Card

Edited by Johelian

NO biscuit can come near maryland chocolate chips, especially with a nice cup of tea.