NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 31: Is it true what they are saying?

Pleased with today huge game against Aquila coming up really need a win to keep title hunt on.

Good result today. Home against RF next while the other four title contenders are facing each other. Draws please.

You talking about the Arsenal result? :p

What was that? Sorry, I can't hear you from up here at the top of the table

Pleased with today huge game against Aquila coming up really need a win to keep title hunt on.

He's rubbish - I beat him away!

Just to let you all know after this season, I will be taking a couple of seasons out of the game. Thanks for the memories. I will be back!!! MOT!!!

Just to let you all know after this season, I will be taking a couple of seasons out of the game. Thanks for the memories. I will be back!!! MOT!!!

Sorry to hear that, are you sure?

Sorry to hear that, are you sure?

Yep. Unfortunately I'm sure. I've got a few things outside the game to get my head over and I've lost interest in the game. I will return in a couple of seasons.

I never understood why your team was named after the Ministry of Transport anyway.

I won my first game! Lollerpool indeed!

Nice one man keep up the momentum you are doing well :D

Yep. Unfortunately I'm sure. I've got a few things outside the game to get my head over and I've lost interest in the game. I will return in a couple of seasons.

I will never forget your Champions League group stage miracle was amazing, I hope you do come back or change your mind.

Don't give anyone any easy games especially Coloccini FC :p

Nice one man keep up the momentum you are doing well :D

I will never forget your Champions League group stage miracle was amazing, I hope you do come back or change your mind.

Don't give anyone any easy games especially Coloccini FC :p

If I somehow manage to get back into the game properly before the end of the season then I might consider starting a new team for next season.

My defender Leon McIndoe has been suspended since 2014-05-06 and is for one more match. That will be 5 in total. Can someone explain to me why he was suspended for 5 matches for a red card?

Huge win today to keep the pressure on in the title race, need Collocini to drop some points in the double against Aquila because he isn't losing to anyone ATM!

My defender Leon McIndoe has been suspended since 2014-05-06 and is for one more match. That will be 5 in total. Can someone explain to me why he was suspended for 5 matches for a red card?

You should contact someone in support and file a bug report or something. Red cards are always for one match and I don't see any red cards on your player anyway.

Cannot believe I didn't grab a point off Eights earlier a few games back. Breathing right down my neck.

Massive away win for the Lions today. Pull of a big home win on Tuesday and it'll be Winston top of the table at the mid-way point.

COYL

You should contact someone in support and file a bug report or something. Red cards are always for one match and I don't see any red cards on your player anyway.

I always thought they were variable time frames for red cards but 5 games seems insane.

Looked it up apparently it's always 1 game for yellow card suspensions but up to 5 for red.

So basically your player must have bit someone as bob said.

Edited by Haden

Really? I thought straight red card was always one match. Can't recall I have seen my players out for two matches or more.

Very good win against Elites today. 3 chances against 0 to win 2-0 :)

I've never seen someone suspended for 5 games but I've had players suspended for 2 a couple of times. Some really bad luck there, Charlie!

I always thought they were variable time frames for red cards but 5 games seems insane.

Looked it up apparently it's always 1 game for yellow card suspensions but up to 5 for red.

So basically your player must have bit someone as bob said.

Really? I thought straight red card was always one match. Can't recall I have seen my players out for two matches or more.

Yeah I read up after posting and apparently for bad challenges it can be up to 5 matches. His 5th was today which is why you can't see it anymore. Absolute shocker as he's one of my best defenders.

Somehow managed to get a nice 2-0 without even setting my tactics. Might do it more often. MOT!!!

Can't believe there isn't a better clip of this but I am starting to feel like Two-Face at 1.20.

@MilaGi Why can't you just drop a point!!!

Incredible form from the top Middle League side though only team left with 100% record.

Can't believe there isn't a better clip of this but I am starting to feel like Two-Face at 1.20.

@MilaGi Why can't you just drop a point!!!

Incredible form from the top Middle League side though only team left with 100% record.

I have no idea how I've kept up the winning run but I'll enjoy it while it lasts! You're still hot on my heels though so I know I can't really afford any slip ups if I want to try and win the division!

Two massive games coming up versus Aqui1a!

@Charlie I had one of my defenders sent off against Haden and I believe he was suspended for 3 matches, but not sure what it was for! @Haden do you remember?

Need to start playing a proper team. My mix of youth and experience hasn't been working so far.