NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 31: Is it true what they are saying?

This is going down to the wire I can sense it cannot believe I am facing another strict ref with my best defender one yellow away from suspension before the match against Coloccini.

Btw Charlie don't you dare get all of your defenders suspended at the same time before you play Coloccini :P

Hahah I hadn't noticed that. It's looking likely and one is injured...

Can't believe I gave away 2 late goals, especially as it was after my youth went off injured.

I also can't believe I'm 3rd in the league. It's very tight and Rossers have a game in hand.

This is going down to the wire I can sense it cannot believe I am facing another strict ref with my best defender one yellow away from suspension before the match against Coloccini.

Btw Charlie don't you dare get all of your defenders suspended at the same time before you play Coloccini :P

I have Friday off so I'll be concentrating on form training, but will have a very firm interest in Friday's fixtures!

Promotion was always my target and that's almost been achieved, unless I fuck up in a monumental fashion!

I have Friday off so I'll be concentrating on form training, but will have a very firm interest in Friday's fixtures!

Promotion was always my target and that's almost been achieved, unless I fuck up in a monumental fashion!

You have done fantastically this season you should be proud your team have really stepped up!

I have a feeling you may edge it although of course our game will be crucial.

You have done fantastically this season you should be proud your team have really stepped up!

I have a feeling you may edge it although of course our game will be crucial.

We're certainly moving in the right direction! DVs are looking great too, just need to maintain them!

Reckon it's yours to lose now. Home advantage against me and I'm away to Kippen afterwards. Both very tough away games.

It's time for Dan's ever-fascinating

Now irrelevant talking points from last week!

Inter luck out at the Sub as four challengers become three

title-race-620.jpg

With Eights uneering at the top of the league, only three points would do for either team in this massive clash of last season’s two finalists. Barton, otherwise so solid this season, had a poor game as Gandalf lashed two past him. In a risky move Inter set out away from home with a 3-5-2 - the three at the back were solid and inter were better all across the pitch. These three points compound what has been an extremely good fortnight for Inter - Nikos will be keeping a key eye on Winston’s clash with Eights on Tuesday - the team could yet top this table, with a favourable run of games in the weeks ahead.

Tuesday troubles: Winston's failure to nick a point means that despite solid performances recently by inter, the lead looks to be insurmountable. YS and Inter would both need to win - first is still a distant possibility

…As Zell Subs on youth

article-0-1E8E821500000578-83_634x410.jpg

Yellow Sub, find themselves a minimum of 10 points off the top after this loss was followed up by a scoreless draw against Silverdale - the team still harboured title hopes until recently, but one would presume that those have been extinguished. Youth will, presumably, be the priority now - the manager played a couple of youngsters in stale draw against Silverdale

Tuesday Troubles: Zell has since released a statement confirming the above - and fielded youngsters against an abject AC team. This will be a beneficial few games for them.

Winston bounce back from disaster double header to stay in the race

FNL.jpg

After a poor showing in the games inter threatened to derail their season, Winston have steadied the ship with two solid results against SIlverdale and AC. Goodison has sparkled up front in the absence of the injoured Ingham - with eight goals to his name, he has been instrumental to the team’s season, through devestating set plays and cute through balls. Fans of Winston know that in order to stay in contention they will need a home win against Eights - a team they have never beaten. There has never been a better moment than now.

Tuesday Troubles: The moment was missed, in a tense and fairly even contest that resulted in Eights scraping the win. Whilst Winston's tactics were near spot on, Tobin's man marking defined the loss, the team's key creative influence silenced by a pressing Eights squad. Conversely, Granas was unreal in the playmaker role for eights, playing a 19, to add to his fantastic season.

Winston fans will be devestated to be out of the hunt, but the few youngsters on the squad desperately need game time, so this could yet prove a blessing.

Eights cruise through easy fixtures - but brace themselves for desicive fortnight

yaya_2388756b.jpg

The Eights machine is by now running full steam, with a 5th run on the trot. They will have been playing teams opting for youth with little to play for. Granas is the powerhouse that keeps giving - Toure-esque in his probing runs, and way out ahead in goal and assists rankings, as he hopes to lead the team to another trophy

Tuesday Troubles: It was tight but Tales has emerged from the most important game of the season with three points in hand, to go 5 clear at the top. One win against Zell or Nikos should prove enough to tie up another league campaign.

Well shit. Just checked the Team of The Month rankings, and i'm second behind Eights. Last month i was second behind Coloccini. Not bad company to be in!

I've been unable to fully get into this with being on holiday, flitting to england and not having computer... but I still don't think I understand it. I can't train players, as I don't have any money... how do you get money? This makes the game a bit too simple, you only have really basic positions, can't really use the transfer market, get players on loan, freebies and really build a squad and train it to excellence... just feels a bit grind, the longer you play it the better you'll get....

Am I missing something?!

If you do the sponsor bonus each week you'll get 1m. You also get 250,000 if you do a press release with over 300 characters but it is also just once a week.

I've been unable to fully get into this with being on holiday, flitting to england and not having computer... but I still don't think I understand it. I can't train players, as I don't have any money... how do you get money? This makes the game a bit too simple, you only have really basic positions, can't really use the transfer market, get players on loan, freebies and really build a squad and train it to excellence... just feels a bit grind, the longer you play it the better you'll get....

Am I missing something?!

Like Peeps said you should see a flashing sponsorship icon to get money, it is crucial to train your players especially the young ones and keep their form above 15 to ensure they perform well and progress as players.

Some people do play without using the transfer market like myself but ask around dansliketrees buys in players and look at his team he is 2nd in the Elite League!

Once your first change report comes out the game will make a bit more sense well done though you are starting to get a few wins under your belt :D

Ah, never even knew about sponsorship or press conferences :) The game just didn't work on the iPad at all so it's been hard to look around, but my computer is fixed now!

What the he'll. Stupid game doesn't make sense...Well, that complicates things. If I don't win on Tuesday I fear it's all over with Inter having a game extra. Didn't do wonders for the dv either.

Edited by Tales

Just when I thought I'd gone and ruined all excitement in Elite league by losing to Eights, @Nikos9 now needs to beat Eights at home and win his game in hand and he can grab the top spot!

Love how shit Tales is when he plays Zell. Every time.

--

Dazzy - you must have ignored my newbies advice that I posted when you started. Moral of story: never ignore Winston.

But yeah - with the 1.25mill a week you can train the players you want to keep long term so they develop properly, splash out on win bonuses, or save up to buy hulking players. Zell won the elite league in something like his fourth season using a lot of players he bought in his first and season season as young 20-somethings. Make sure you buy players with good compatibility, is the only thing.

Make sure you buy players with good compatibility, is the only thing.

I made that mistake with my new defender Monaco. Only now is he starting to play to his full potential and his compatibility has just one up to fair.

I had a feeling this was going to be tricky, basically we now have to win all our games to win he title huge game on Tuesday then we will be hoping kippen grind out a win!

I had a feeling this was going to be tricky, basically we now have to win all our games to win he title huge game on Tuesday then we will be hoping kippen grind out a win!

One of my defenders got suspended today so that's probably good news for you!

It's all going on in the Lower League. Reckon it's going to be decided by the top of the table clash between Bob and Madpool!

Was hoping for a win today for a bit of breathing space between myself and Silverdale... It's going to be a tense final three games I think!

Erm, how do you do Sponsor thing and do a press conference?! Is the sponsor thing the one on the main page that's telling me to remove adblock and watch a video?!

Erm, how do you do Sponsor thing and do a press conference?! Is the sponsor thing the one on the main page that's telling me to remove adblock and watch a video?!

Yeah that's it. I don't even need to watch a video when I do it, noramlly you just press the button and get the cash.

A press release is under 'Discussions' / 'Press'.

JMake sure you buy players with good compatibility, is the only thing.

Would just like to add it's not that important if they are very young. A teenager will play shit anyway, compatibility or not. As older they get, and more importantant the purchase is for whatever goal you have for the season, the more important compatibility is. Of course they are likely to be more expensive to evaluate.

Yeah that's it. I don't even need to watch a video when I do it, noramlly you just press the button and get the cash.

A press release is under 'Discussions' / 'Press'.

I think VIPs don't have to watch the ad anymore.

I've never watched the ad and I'm neither VIP nor have Adblock...

Last minute Transfer News: Hadens Legends Manager player bust up.

Jose%20Mourinho%203.jpg

Now this is a story all about how Dorian Walters life got flipped upside down, I would like you to sit down and listen to why he is on the transfer market.

In Hadens Legends born and raised Walters spent most of his days.

Chillin out maxin with Conden and Burlett assisting all was cool.

When a couple of Leeds players were up to no good starting making trouble in Tuesdays game, he got himself two yellow cards after a long term injury meaning he is a suspended idiot with low dev and 2 games to go.

His manager got scared and said you are going on the transfer market straight away.

He begged and pleaded not to go from the club but his suitcase was packed he put his walkman on and then kicked it.

First class in the Lower League cava from a plastic cup. Is this what Hales plays against in the Lower League? It might be alright!

He whistled for a lower league team if anything the teams seemed to lack tactics but he said forget it home to the Lower League.

He pulled up to bobs team and yelled yo home smell you later he looked at his kingdom he was finally home to sit as the prince of the Lower League."

To summarize: my midfielder Dorien Walters has disappointed me gravely put a bid in before the market closes tomorrow if you are a VIP.

Edited by Haden

Huge game tomorrow...

Have a bad feeling about it a draw will be a bad result a loss will outright end any title hopes.

A big occasion!