N-Europe

The Flash

Daft

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOT, for the Oli Queen cameo :D

But "The Fall" so is this gonna air alongside Arrow season 3? Had hoped it would air now to give us something to atch while waiting for Arrow to return

Its being shown on a Tuesday next to Supernatural. They have only recently got the go ahead to starting film the entire series after the pilot proved a success, no way they would be ready for when the summer TV season starts.

• 1 month later...

I watched it the other day. It was ok for a pilot, felt a little too much like a Smallville episode.

I really enjoyed the Constantine pilot though, very much looking forward to the full season. Both pilots had great DCU easter eggs.

Thought the Flash pilot was great. Pilots are always tricky and they got so much of the dull stuff out of the way, can't wait to see what happens over the season.

And Jesus at that end!

Yeah I also enjoyed it. Some weak points for sure (visuals and dialogue which will hopefully be ironed out before the real thing) but overall a really solid start.

love that the suit was more classic (white badge) and the mention of Wayne Tech

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Flash to air on Sky1 in the UK

The Flash is to air on Sky1 in the UK.

The superhero drama - debuting in the US in October - stars Grant Gustin as Barry Allen, the fastest man alive.

The DC Comics adaptation is a spinoff from hit series Arrow, which already airs on Sky1.

Multiple crossovers between the two series are planned, with Arrow star Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen) making a cameo in the Flash pilot.

Sky is yet to confirm a UK air date for The Flash, which also stars Candice Patton, Tom Cavanagh and Jesse L Martin.

Clancy Brown (Sleepy Hollow), Robbie Amell (The Tomorrow People) and Wentworth Miller (Prison Break) will appear on the show in guest roles.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s246/the-flash/news/a591961/the-flash-to-air-on-sky1-in-the-uk.html

• 1 month later...

Anyone keeping up with this? (heh)

Whilst I enjoyed the first two episodes a lot, the third was awful... the writing was just distractingly bad, as were the special effects. The single worst line had to be where they said there was no DNA match because it only keeps records of the living. That was just ridiculous....

How fucking insane was that last sequence?!

That bit in the train?! Oh lawdy. Never seen anything so rad and heroic. And it looked amazing. That must be where the budget for Captain Cold's freeze gun went.

Absolutely love this. Definitely the closest thing to a live-action comicbook out there.