NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Josh64

Walking the streets...

Have u ever felt nervous walking the streets, I never used to but just latley,whenever I see big groups of people I get kind of nervous. I don't when im with friends but when im walking from school sometimes and groups of people come walking along it makes me kind of nervous. Do u feel the same?

I have ever since I got headbutted from behind for standing up for someone.

Kinda sucks really.

Sorry but that brought a smile to my face ;) headbutted hehe, how lame :D

I think it's sad that, purely from LOOKING at a guy, that you can tell if he's going to make trouble or not. :hmm: First impressions can be wrong, but are usually right when dealing with scum :yes:

I used to yeah, but now it's not been a problem, I guess it all depends on the time of day and how many of the other people there are :blink:

Yeah. I'd be assured that an overwhelming majority of the forum share your plight. Apart from Bowser57, who would teach those whiteboys a lesson.

Sometimes when its dark and alone I do, but I always think "if I were attacked where would I go, what would I use as a weapon etc". Although I felt safer walking the streets of NY at night then I do in my own little home town.

aww, bless you *hug* sometimes i do when i'm at night and there's a group of rowdy chavs, but usually no.

Pretty much the same for me.

Most of the time I wander around analysing things and talking to myself almost constantly.

Pretty much the same for me.

Most of the time I wander aronud analysing things and talking to myself almost constantly.

we must have been seperated at birth!

Yep. I'm definitely scared of chavs in the street and avoid walking near them if i can.

I just take a note of the surrounding and look out for suspicious stuff. I sometime's weigh up chavs in my mind, should i have to fight them. Although the best ploicy is always to run ;)

Sometimes, but I know if I'm close to home I won't be bothered as if I was my brother would grab his crew and kick the shit out of them.

I've moved to New Jersey. I wouldn't walk the streets alone at night ever.

Sometimes, but I know if I'm close to home I won't be bothered as if I was my brother would grab his crew and kick the shit out of them.

That is the chavvest thing anyone has ever said on this board. Ever.

Edit: In retrospect this board's not been going long enough for that to sound as effective as hoped, so I include C-E in my brutish assault.

I've moved to New Jersey. I wouldn't walk the streets alone at night ever.

Why not? I thought New Jersey was a nice place?

Why not? I thought New Jersey was a nice place?

Yes that's why they nicknamed it The Armpit of America.

the other week i was walking home from work at about 11 at night and i was innocently listening to my music, i walked past a small gathering of dirty scum chavs and after i had got about 100 metres away i heard the smash of a bottle behind me, i just shouted for them to grow up and i got shouts back about being soft etc, seriously though, what the hell would they have done if it had hit me?? i dont understand people sometimes, tis a terrible world that we live in :( now im a bit nervous walking past groups incase they do have a glass bottle on hand and they have good aim, stupid really.

Yea I used to have that problem - bloody chavs terrorising me. However since passing my driving test - I drive everywhere, which sounds lazy but I feel alot more confident that I wont die of being beaten up. Instead I worry of dieing because of my skillful driving.

That is the chavvest thing anyone has ever said on this board. Ever.

I like to think of it as Chav-immunity.

Sign in to follow this