NEurope
Sméagol

[game] Riot: do whatever the fuck you want mafia

Aye, tis a little bit wierd being dead and able to talk in-game still.

I targetted Jonnas last night, i used an alignment investigator power last night. Which as we know reveals alignment of said target. I guess someone reflected his alignment onto me making me appear as Mafia. And as Jonnas has said, he's admitted to killing me.

Either Jonnas managed to bag a vigilante kill (which seems rather powerful to me, and I knew I was hedging my bets when I requested it), murdered someone without any real direction and got lucky, while Mafia simultaneously failed to kill...

Yup, that's me. I literally just sent "Kill Jimbob" at the beginning of the day and got lucky. If your own attempt got rejected, it's because I took it.

Either way, I'm surprised people haven't started asking who took the roleblocker or jailkeeper power.

So, who did?

@The Peeps, Jimbob claims to have been the cop, can you confirm that this was your moveset?

passive ability: on targeting send player PM with "We Like Roy!"

active ability: alignment investigate Yvonne immediately

Surely either Yvonne got the "We like Roy!" PM, or Peeps did (due to Yvonne's reflection), and Peeps was the first one to confirm that those powers weren't Jimbob's.

I already revealed that Yvonne is town which proves the information is mine. That's myself, Yvonne and most likely Jonnas cleared imo. I trust that things went down how Jonnas said. I assume @Yvonne did get the "We Like Roy" PM. It's obvious he's targeted me anyway as that is my information from the write-up. Jimbob has to be lying about using an alignment investigation because I already used the one for that turn and had even already posted the results.

Fair enough, it'd be a convincing Mafia ploy if it wasn't true. That's helped me decide something.

Oh also Sheikah, I got a clarification PM from Smeagol and your info checks out

All i know is that the write-up is a complete lie, i know what i did last night. For all i know, there could have been a target/power swapper in force last night.

Could've been. To be honest, this game is a bit of a mind fuck. Roll with 'dem punches, Jimbob.

Hang on hang on hang on.

So confused. Right. Loads of questions.

- Yvonne, you say you put The Peeps power in the write up - which bit is that?

- The Peeps, are you saying you got an investigation result?

- This "We Like Roy" - is that some form of roleblocking?

- The way I read it - why would Jimbob (supposedly mafia) alignment investigate a player.

Hang on hang on hang on.

So confused. Right. Loads of questions.

- Yvonne, you say you put The Peeps power in the write up - which bit is that?

- The Peeps, are you saying you got an investigation result?

- This "We Like Roy" - is that some form of roleblocking?

- The way I read it - why would Jimbob (supposedly mafia) alignment investigate a player.

The part where it says where the active power was "Investigate Yvonne immediately" and he passive power was the "I Like Roy" thing, those are the powers that The Peeps chose. Those have absolutely nothing to do with Jimbob.

"I like Roy" is only a PM that affects whoever The Peeps targeted. It likely is a confirmation that The Peeps wasn't redirected to someone else. Smart of him to choose that, I think.

I took the Roy thing to mean everyone targeting Peeps would receive a PM with those words, and that he chose that as a way to confirm anyone claiming to target him actually did. However, this was exposed by the write up, so anyone could claim to have received that PM now, so the effectiveness of that power will have disappeared.

Ok, I will say though that anyone who potentially got reflected probably wouldn't register as someone I targeted (since they targeted me).

Is The Peeps saying he got a successful result?

Also, if anyone wants to come forward as having targeted me, I can clear you as being almost certainly good.

I already revealed that Yvonne is town

I think so.

I just want to say I´m having so much fun. I just got on, so I´m still processing everything.

Also, if anyone wants to come forward as having targeted me, I can clear you as being almost certainly good.

I did.

Amusingly I can probably confirm your confirmations off the back of that, so take from it what you will ;)