NEurope
Sméagol

[game] Riot: do whatever the fuck you want mafia

Technically, it´s past the midnight deadline, but if nobody objects, I´ll end the day and start the night. I´ll edit the formal final vote count in later.

Tomorrow´s deadline may actually be delayed (by 1 hour), depending on what I´m going to do tomorrow, not sure yet. I´ll let you know.

Yah, end the day.

Just thinking, what's to stop the Mafia:

Guy 1 - kill townie X, passive = can't be rolebocked

Guy 2 - make people targeting Guy 1 go to some generic townie of choice instead without knowing, passive = find out who targeted Guy 1

Guy 3 - protect Guy 2 from everything, appears town.

Not trying to play the Mafia's game here but seems like they can really tighten down their vulnerabilities. Hell, if one of them can bag alignment investigation instead of us then that's gonna be pretty tough going for us. Town will have to be quick on the button to grab the powerful abilities as soon as day starts (not night!)

Also I'd like everyone playing at the start of every single day to make a single post stating only "I am Town". Or "I am neutral", if applicable. Not I appear or any such tomfoolery. People who don't or refuse can be up for the chop.

Edited by Sheikah

End of day 1

Final vote count:

No lynch [5]: Jimbob / The Peeps / Jonnas / Rummy / Sheikah

Not voting [5]: Yvonne / Mr-Paul / DuD / Cube / ReZourceman

There are 10 active players.

Absolute majority is 5.

Majority has been reached.

No one is lynched

Start of night 1

[01] The Peeps

[02] Yvonne

[03] Rummy

[04] Mr-Paul

[05] Jonnas

[06] Sheikah

[07] Jimbob

[08] DuD

[09] Cube

[10] ReZourceman

Black denotes active players.

Grey denotes dead players.

[Night 0]

[Day 1]

There are 10 active players.

Deadline is 27-02-2014 00:00 CET (26-02-2014 23:00 UK)

21 hours remaining.

Note:

Like said, deadline may be delayed by an hour. Also keep in mind that depending on how much I need to improvise, the "write-up" may not immediately follow the deadline.

You're trying to be far too organised in a game of chaos @Sheikah, THIS IS ANARCHY!

Only the Mafia want anarchy... Will you object to stating alignments each turn? :p

I'm objecting to doing anything expected by anyone. Why act normal in chaos? I'm not here to win, I'm just here for the ride!

Coming from the person who already tried to discount alignment investigations...

Also you realise you've already stated your game plan of sorts, when the new turn will begin after the night phase - where existing passives will ride and new ones can be decided at any point - who's to say there won't be a flaw in your brilliant plan through people's adaptations before they indulge your request?

oh yeah we can keep posting at night! What a fool I am. I wonder if the mafia have a forum?

Night posts, whatever next. Suppose this lives upto the name of the game. Woo!!!!!!

I wish he'd just have said what he meant instead of being so 'on the fence' about it. :p

Haha, oh right! Yeah, still firmly on my ignore list.

anyway!

Has anything bad happened to you in game yet ReZ, or are we just regular cunts? Either is fine

My passive power alignment checks the first person to quote my post. :)

P.S. just kidding, I just like saying "cunts".

#Crazy

I suppose the smart thing to do would be to wait until just before the deadline to send in a target if night posting is going on

I hope this game actually lasts a while, I quite like the concept :p

I suppose the smart thing to do would be to wait until just before the deadline to send in a target if night posting is going on

Although you run the risk of other people already doing the action you wanted to do, or if it's a made-up role you might still need to have a back and forth with Sméagol which will just extend the night phase - or you will be too late :p

I hope it doesn't, I'm off on holiday next Wednesday so don't want to go totally inactive, it'd be unfair on a game like this!