NEurope
Sméagol

[game] Riot: do whatever the fuck you want mafia

So the first point is mainly asking about revival/recruitment and balance? Sadly I'm not too great on the creative ideas side, much better at taking something and working with it. I do like the idea of revival, or even moreso recruitment, but agree you'd need some serious limits to keep it fair. What would be your proposed idea to start with? Riot mafia was first come first serve powerswise, you could just place some better limits on revival powers maybe? ie player can't be revived twice, or each player may only have one recruitment/revival power per game - I'd like to think townies might accidentally help the mafia by bringing them back, too.

As for Point 2

Can we kill? So we essentially want to find our own but kill the enemies? First to find full team wins? How much discussion would you get out of it - feels a bit thin without it.

Regarding teams - didn't we have a 3-team mafia before in a sort of rock paper scissors formation of sorts? I think I recall a fire mario, and an ice mario, and a lot of crazy shit I never got my head around at the end. Was interesting though! I might have to go drag it up and refresh my memory at some point. Think ReZ might have run it It was totes DuD's Nintendo Exp-elemental mafia. Was some goood shit.

Edited by Rummy