N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 30: The End of History, The Era of One Champion

Haden

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, sorry @Haden but that is actually quite funny, mainly cos it should never have happened, lol! But hey, you'll trounce the Middle League and get another trophy to your collection no doubt, possibly even pushing for the Elite League title when you do come up! :p Plus pretty much the best teams are in the Elites now so some of those will get relegated next season and you'll come up with a few of the, dare I say 'weaker' Middle League teams and stand more of a chance if relegation should that prove to be an issue (which it won't)! :wink:

Haha, sorry @Haden but that is actually quite funny, mainly cos it should never have happened, lol! But hey, you'll trounce the Middle League and get another trophy to your collection no doubt, possibly even pushing for the Elite League title when you do come up! :p Plus pretty much the best teams are in the Elites now so some of those will get relegated next season and you'll come up with a few of the, dare I say 'weaker' Middle League teams and stand more of a chance if relegation should that prove to be an issue (which it won't)! :wink:

That's actually an interesting point... If the Elite league does have the top 8 clubs in it then next season 3 of them are going to be in the Middle League and 3 'weaker' sides get promoted.

Next season the title race could be wide open!

Lottery

6 picks:

Hadens Legends (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

4 picks:

Intergalactico Stars (12,13,14, 16)

2 picks:

Eights United (7, 8)

1 pick:

bob (15)

Russian Revolution (10)

Atlético Aqui1a (9)

AC Elites

Winston Garden Lions (19)

DuDs Baggies

Yellow Submarine (11)

Each entrant picks a number between 1-19, winner gets free VIP

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Waiting for either @Ellmeister or @DuD to pick

Can't you ask Peeps to change the name after you have bought the player?

Going with stream I'm currently in the market for a 17-4 striker with intelligent. It doubles the asking price though. Could earn a couple millions by selling Capwell but I don't think I can afford it, title-wise.