N-Europe

Guitar Hero! Out Now!

Owen

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the game delivered this morning, and I've been playing it since 11am and just having a break now.

This game is just instant fun! My brother was sitting watching and wouldn't stop pestering for a go. The covers of the tracks are pretty good aswell I rekon (compared to the travesty which was Donkey Konga), and I've just got onto the third venue.

I'm worried about where I should leave the controller after I've played, and I can just see someone moving it and breaking the whammy pedal off.

I was playing this in Game today, i love this game eventhough im not that much of a fan of rock. However this game is just awsome my favourite track is 'i love rock 'n' roll that was the only one i manged to complete. Im definatly going to get this. I didn't know about this game until today, Game had it on display, the guitar attracted me to having a go. I couldn't stop playin it, i was on it for 25 minutes. This is a great idea using a guitar. This game is great.

p.s. Anyone with a PS2 i would strongly recommed this game. :smile:

Mine came last thursday, but due to me being away i only got to play it on Sunday. Im loving it, and even though i havent had much time to play it, it rocks. Im hoping for some really good expansion packs and stuff. My dads been ripping thee piss out of me because of it tho. Me says its like 'my first guitar from fisher price' :red:

already its a drunken classic along with singstar 80's and DDR etc!

played it in multiplayer 5 seperate times now twice drunk and i can confimr that it rocks so hard!!!! its so funny when a drunk friend has a go gets really into the song and just starts rocking out and magicly hits nearly every note without trying!!! lmao then again it was on easy :S

I've managed to pass all the songs on easy, normal and hard and now I'm on the 3rd set of songs on expert. I actually do feel like I'm getting better and not making as many mistakes as I use to when I first played the game.

*Presses random coloured buttons and strums*