NEurope
RedShell

Release Dates 2014 thread

Great job. Depressing as hell to look at, but still at least it's easy to understand, useful and looks really nice! :)

That being said, I think it might be good if you listed the upcoming eShop titles in the ??? list with the month or quarter of release in parenthesis (if available).

Edited by Dcubed

Great job. Depressing as hell to look at, but still at least it looks nice! :)
Cheers. :)

Yeah, that Mario Kart countdown especially...

99 days! :shakehead:cry:

That being said, I think it might be good if you listed the upcoming eShop titles in the ??? list with the month or quarter of release in parenthesis (if available).
Are there many eShop titles with "confirmed" release months now then? Will look into it anyway.

Yeah, that Mario Kart countdown especially...

99 days! :shakehead:cry:

Was just about to post about this. :'(

Countdown timer is great :)

Though I think not having the indie's is a huge shame, especially as it's what's going to fill up the release schedule...

Now that DKCTF has been spoiler tagged in to the history books :heh: looking at the list really shows just how dire the situation is. :hmm:

94 days to go until MK8 and not one other confirmed Wii U retail release before or even after that.

Absolutely crazy. :o

I honestly never thought the Wii U would find itself in this position, certainly not in the first few years at least. :weep:

Nintendo fucked up so bad it's unreal.

94 days to go until MK8 and not one other confirmed Wii U retail release before or even after that.

Just as well you have a PS3 to fill the gap then ;)

I've got a tonne of RPG's to play on mine so I reckon I'll barely notice the drought, but that's after I've finished with DKC:TF which won't be for a good few days yet, I'm only now up to world 3 but will be playing it later tonight for sure. :D

Now that DKCTF has been spoiler tagged in to the history books :heh: looking at the list really shows just how dire the situation is. :hmm:

Absolutely crazy. :o

I honestly never thought the Wii U would find itself in this position, certainly not in the first few years at least. :weep:

Nintendo fucked up so bad it's unreal.

Nuts, isn't it?

Luckily the combo of N64 and 3DS will keep me occupied once DKCTF is done and dusted. Still, we shouldn't have to get our gaming fix elsewhere. :( Mario Kart better be worth the wait...

Just as well you have a PS3 to fill the gap then ;)
For sure. :) Still lot of games for me to check out on that.

Might get Dark Souls II next month as well, just trying to work out if it's something I'd enjoy. The first game was recommended to me, but I never got around to playing it so figured I'd wait for the sequel anyway. :hehe:

I've got a tonne of RPG's to play on mine so I reckon I'll barely notice the drought, but that's after I've finished with DKC:TF which won't be for a good few days yet, I'm only now up to world 3 but will be playing it later tonight for sure. :D
Yeah, I mean it's not so much about noticing the drought, just that I'm utterly amazed Nintendo got themselves in this situation in the first place. :blank:

Yup, it's crazy bad. So bad in fact that I'm putting off playing anything on the console until Mario Kart 8 comes out. That way I'll have loads of games to play on the Wii U (including the likes of NES Remix, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3's DLC, DKCTF, Deux EX HR, EDGE, Rush; all of which I have yet to start playing through properly - on top of the other eShop titles like NES Remix 2, Shovel Knight, Scram Kitty etc that will see release between now and MK8) come the start of June! (And hopefully no more massive drought to endure!)

Until then, I'm basically pretending that the console doesn't exist... Instead I'm playing catchup with my retro consoles :)

Yup, it's crazy bad. So bad in fact that I'm putting off playing anything on the console until Mario Kart 8 comes out. That way I'll have loads of games to play on the Wii U (including the likes of NES Remix, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3's DLC, DKCTF, Deux EX HR, EDGE, Rush; all of which I have yet to start playing through properly - on top of the other eShop titles like NES Remix 2, Shovel Knight, Scram Kitty etc that will see release between now and MK8) come the start of June! (And hopefully no more massive drought to endure!)

Until then, I'm basically pretending that the console doesn't exist... Instead I'm playing catchup with my retro consoles :)

Interesting idea.

It'd be funny if at E3 Nintendo suddenly announced a shitload of new games and 3rd party devs came back in full force, meaning you'd have way too many games to play. :laughing:

No need to worry about that though. :heh:

The drought is huge but thankfully there's more than enough on PS3 and 3DS to keep me occupied :) Dark Souls 2 and South Park will definitely help and I'm sure I'll get Kirby or Yoshi for the girlfriend (and then play it when she's not around :D)

That is the weirdest plan I've ever heard. So don't play the many many games you have during the drought, but when there could potentially be loads more releases then start playing the loads of games you haven't touched....

That is the weirdest plan I've ever heard. So don't play the many many games you have during the drought, but when there could potentially be loads more releases then start playing the loads of games you haven't touched....

Not really. I have TONS of games I have that I have yet to play across all of the consoles I own (like Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Tales of Xillia, Ys: The Oath of Felghana, Zone of the Enders 1 & 2, Tomba 1 & 2 etc...)

This drought just happens to be a nice excuse to get round to playing them and I'll enjoy my Wii U stuff more when the thought of a drought following on from playing the Wii U stuff I do have is cleared from the back of my mind :)

Not really. I have TONS of games I have that I have yet to play across all of the consoles I own (like Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Tales of Xillia, Ys: The Oath of Felghana, Zone of the Enders 1 & 2, Tomba 1 & 2 etc...)

This drought just happens to be a nice excuse to get round to playing them and I'll enjoy my Wii U stuff more when the thought of a drought following on from playing the Wii U stuff I do have is cleared from the back of my mind :)

Fair enough :) I'm on an absolute mission to clear my backlog too, and because I have a shit tele at the minute I'm going through all my 3DS/DS/Vita games, indies on the wiiu/ps3/steam... really enjoying it!

Super Mario Kart (VC) added to the list. :D:bouncy::yay:

Oh! I also added a monthly totals to Jan and Feb a while back (forgot to post about it :woops:) and a year to date section too. Should make looking back on the year interesting, depressing, etc... ;)

: peace:

Child of light 30th April. Stick to the man 1st may. Denpa Man 3 8th may
30th is a Wednesday, that can't be right? :hmm:

Added Stick it to the Man and Denpa Men 3 though, cheers.

30th is a Wednesday, that can't be right? :hmm:

Added Stick it to the Man and Denpa Men 3 though, cheers.

It is right. Trust me. The Wii u eshop says so :)

Fair enough. :)

Weird though. :wtf:

SEGA's The Cave came out on a Wednesday. If a game is released on simultaneous consoles on a specific date, it looks like the publishers can break a few eShop rules.

Yeah, it'll be because it's a multi platform release.

Just noticed there's a game I want every week in May. :o

One Piece Unlimited World Red (3DS, Wii U) is out 27th June.