NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

New Spider-Man costume?

Those of you following the amazing spiderman comic the other:evolve or day may have noticed that tony stark hinted at a new spiderman costume. Well Marvel just revealed it:

lrg_ironspidey_001.jpg

Frankly, I don't think this will last. I mean it's cool, but not quite like the other one. I've always thought about this, other superheroes change costume all the time, but spiderman's costume is so mythical and was so well put together that they should never change it drastically. I was hoping for some minior cool changes, but meh. What do you think?

He looks too much like Carnage. I can only see it working if it's used like the Venom costume.

Those of you following the amazing spiderman comic the other:evolve or day may have noticed that tony stark hinted at a new spiderman costume. Well Marvel just revealed it:

Tony Stark... wait wait, Iron Man said there'd be a new costume?

I haven't seen any mention of a new costume in the Spiderman comics I get [Astonishing Spiderman and Ultimate Spiderman for j00 Shabba'z out there.]

Yeah, Pete's an avenger now, so he lives in the Stark Towers, where the avangers live or something. And Iron Man is an avenger.

EDIT: It's in Amazing Spider Man 527

interesting...avenger ay? well ive only just caught up to the end of the book of exzekiel myself so this is what....2 years off?

interesting...avenger ay? well ive only just caught up to the end of the book of exzekiel myself so this is what....2 years off?

Beats me, I'm reading the comics through erm.. other means, because they're too damn expensive and delayed here in Portugal. Yeah he and Wolverine are now avengers. Marvel is getting pretty cool.

The quality of that drawing is poor, looks like it was done in Paint. Might look slightly better if one of those fancy-pants comic book artists did it.

I don't think his outfit should be changed, it is too much like the alternate-suit bad guys. He doesn't have a face (in Spiderman mode) so his suit is his only visual identity trait. Changing the suit would be like changing his face, hair, eye colour, skin colour. I don't think it'd be cool. Though it does look flash...

He's never gonna win New York's collective heart looking like that. He only barely managed it when he was all "Hey guys! It's me Spiderman, I'm your friend!"

Its all of the stupid new powers, changing his origin, spider god, Iron Spidey, Iron Aunt may and MJ, bad writing crap that happened in "The Other" that is ruining Spider-Man now.

I wouldn't worry about it. All of Spidey's costumes end up in the hands of other people eventually and he goes back to his classic look. Black costume went to Venom. Ben Reiley's went to Spider-Girl. And Hornet, Ricochet, Duck, and Prodigy went to the Slingers.

Well ive dropped all of 616 Spidey until its sorted, im sticking with USM until then. THe only thing Marvel will listen to is money.

JQ_V01.jpg

I think the bump is justified.

He looks like the fucked up love child of Venom and Doc Oc.

I'm actually loving the changes they're making to the story, it certainly spiced things up a little. I also love his new powers. The costume's cool if he only uses it for a short time. He'll probably change soon.

he always reverts at some point. even from the traditional 'other' costume he had, the classic 80's Black suit.

Sign in to follow this