N-Europe

Hyper-Gemstone Ultra-Fish Mafia

ReZourceman

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's one thing that's preventing me from voting for Sheikah at the moment and that's the fact that I'm his team mate.

Just fixed that big long post for you :p

We won't be seeing a vote from @Mr\-Paul either who's "too nervous" to vote for his Mafia buddy.

Shame the Mafia won this with the death of Magnus Peterson, because @drahkon is inactive and the town cannot reach majority.

You can try and focus on the appearing mafia thing all you like, BUT it is not you that found it out.. IT WAS ME THAT REVEALED IT EVEN THOUGH THE ALIGNMENT INVESTIGATOR AND POWER COP ARE BOTH DEAD.. so explain my benefit in making it up and coming out with it??

The only relevance it holds is the fact that in my eyes it clears EEVIL as town because I very much doubt he would bullshit that when there is another player in the exact same situation. Too much of a coincidence.

Why wouldn't I lie about having no power? I've had THE BIGGEST INFO ROLE in the game.. would you have revealed it?

No..? didn't think so.. especially seeing as anybody tracking me would see I haven't submitted a night action (apart from N2).

My lie has allowed me to collect info all game whilst the mafia thought I was no threat.

As I said already:

Sheikah is Mafia.

I know everyone APART FROM Diageo, EEVILMURRAY, Mr Paul and The Peeps are town.

I would be surprised if EEVIL is Mafia..

I believe this addresses your very weak argument

We need a lynch before he unleashes his tidal wave of talking bollocks power to de-rail the thread.

Sheikah and Peeps used double team.

Oh ok, EEVIL is town because coincidence. You're right, it's a watertight argument.

Also your post does nothing to dissuade my theory on Jonnas' power. It basically highlights that you were lying which hasn't done anything towards gaining my trust. But I would say that, I'm mafia. You could easily have swayed me to your side but your attitude really isn't convincing me that you're town.

Also you're trying to suggest Rummy (confirmed town) is lying for me AND stupidly the Day before the mafia would win your saying I'm mafia and have revealed all my buddies.

Hahaha. Ridiculous.

As I said earlier I don't really care you've already won by default.. but the town know who you are. We've figured you all. good win.

@DuD, you need to stop calling anyone who disagrees with you mafia. You can be very very arrogant sometimes with all your shouting and big capital letters, it's really not needed! I hope you are right and that Sheikah is mafia, but what you have sounds way too convenient for me to put my own vote behind it. I think majority is reached anyway, so let's see.

I haven't called anyone that disagrees with me mafia.. (assuming the people who have died are telling the truth.. and why wouldn't they) I have called the 3 people left alive that aren't confirmed town the mafia.

The mafia must contain some people right?

The caps were to stop yous trying to focus your last ditch efforts to discredit me using the alignment thing which I pointed out so blatantly how it was irrelevant because I revealed it under no pressure with no role left able to find it out for themselves .. (not one of you has been able to counter argue that). it's also much easier to use caps lock on a phone than trying to use the bold button which always ends up in the wrong place so yeah, no shouty more highlight my pointy.

Take it how you choose, but character assassination? thanks.

I think it's impossible to argue with Sheikah without coming across arrogant yourself somewhat.

Edited by DuD

The oceans were a flurry of activity.

In the depths of the sea, a fish was murdered. Elsewhere a crack of light faded.

PiranhXianxx_zps8c47475f.jpg

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@The Peeps

With seven players the majority is four.

Phase will end at 8:00am on 28th November.

-------------

A shimmering came from the surface. A Scarlet Citrine Gemstone was floating gently.

Edited by ReZourceman