N-Europe

The Cell Games II: 80/90's movie mafia

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. If you're going to make up results, you use readily available info. Someone like Esequiel seems like a better option to me.

I know we have some leeway with probably only one mafioso left, but surely we should use that leeway to be absolutely sure before lynching?

VOTESINGS.

Diageo (6) - Sheikah, Yvonne, ReZourceman, Esequiel

MAJORITAH IS FIVE.

MAJORITAH ACQUIRED.

The Shadow felt the eyes upon him. Retreating into the darkness normally saved him as it put fear into the minds of the enemy, however they weren't scared of him this time. Several lights pinpointed his shadow, the only thing he could not hide. And an onslaught of bullets ended him.

@Mr\-Paul

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@Esequiel

NIGHT FIVE BEGINS.

You have 24 hours.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I think the lynch on Diageo last phase was extremely silly btw. Sheikah is flip-flopping in and out of suspicion in my eyes but the cop result still seems reliable.

I would be happy with a Dedede or Esequiel lynch today if people are still gung-ho about lynching.

I didn't really feel that strong on him to be honest and I never at all 'pushed' it. But let's be fair, he did himself no favours. False track results (one of which made things worse for me that conveniently came at a time when people were voicing out against me) and forgetting his details.

Anyway I time warped esequiel (which will effectively be a roleblock if we assume there is one Mafioso left who killed the night before last). No kill could be because of that, or the Mafioso could've opted to do nothing, knowing we might lynch whoever is blocked when there's no kill.

Either way I think it's good enough grounds to Vote: esequiel

I didn't really feel that strong on him to be honest and I never at all 'pushed' it. But let's be fair, he did himself no favours. False track results (one of which made things worse for me that conveniently came at a time when people were voicing out against me) and forgetting his details.

Anyway I time warped esequiel (which will effectively be a roleblock if we assume there is one Mafioso left who killed the night before last). No kill could be because of that, or the Mafioso could've opted to do nothing, knowing we might lynch whoever is blocked when there's no kill.

Either way I think it's good enough grounds to Vote: esequiel

Well. If he really did target himself yesterday and give himself a double vote, then the same will have happened again. However;

Hey you guys :D Back from my trip to London over the weekend :p Missed no end of stuff and not had time to read it all yet.

Im the Donatello, Rapheal, Michealangelo and Leonardo :p I boost a players ability for the following night phase.

Because i hadnt read the thread i targetted myself last night, thinking i would be able to boost two people tomorrow, instead i got a double vote for the day >.>

In this post, one of the sentences is a lie. I have made green what (surely can't) be a lie.

It makes sense that the only possible lie could be the last sentence, because if the previous sentence was a lie, the following would have to be too as it would contradict it.

I'm going to hold off on my vote until we hear from Magnus/Esq.