N-Europe

The Cell Games II: 80/90's movie mafia

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe ask Jonnas, he's more than qualified and not involved in the game

My theory: Eevilmurray has been using old-timey random-chance calculations, to keep with the 80s/90s theme he's got going on.

Such a system was used in Pokémon Red&Blue, for example. Taken from Smogon:

When deciding whether a move that targets the opponent hits, (...) RBY mechanics formulate certainty as a value between 0 and 255, which is capped at 255. For instance, when Persian uses Slash [100% accuracy], (...) it's brought back down to 255. The cart then randomly generates a number between 0 and 255 and, and if that number is less than 255, the move hits / critical hits.

Due to this, there is always an extra 1/256 chance that any "100% accuracy" attack will miss.

Therefore, we can conclude that every action you take in this game has a 0.4% chance of missing, and that this was not actually some sort of cock-up from the game host, but an intentional feature meant to replicate life in the 90s.

Anyway, back to the game!

Esequiel was the only one to target Magnus, so he couldn't have been protected. Esequiel has no reason to not have reached his target unless Magnus himself stopped him. And if he was roleblocked I wouldn't have gotten him as a result.

That's assuming your information is correct, which it might not be.

Explain how I'm wrangling with logic? rather than state it as fact when it's actually false.

Fact.. I'm jareth

Fact.. You spent N1 in my Labyrinth which will have stopped you carying out an action.

Fact.. You claimed to be successful.

Fact.. To couldn't have been.

Fact.. You lied.

Can you send false PMs by day?

Can we get people to DuD tonight. He's being shifty.

The guy who's given his character, pretty much his role and all targets is being shifty..?

You know, as opposed to the guy who's given nothing and is hiding behind a lie that he's been caught in and Is refusing to put straight?

Vote: Sheikah