N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kinda annoying that you can post a couple of sentences with little justification, just totally ignoring the logic that strongly suggests Dedede could not have been the redirector who sent Magnus somewhere (the redirector who has not come forward).

I'll tell you now, if someone here is town and the redirector you are going to get an absolute bollocking for not stepping in.

What on earth does that prove? That he/teammate targeted you! He has no proof of being the role he says he is. He's says he's a tracker who apparently knows 'someone targeted esequiel' after this was already known.

How else would somebody know that I was protected unless they had an investigator role?

Someone targets you and fails but wasnt roleblocked.. likelyhood is you were protected. If he is Mafia, it doesn't mean he actually targeted you though, any one of his buddies could have found that out.

Smeagol, the info I've given ifs in the thread so people can see it and make opinions on it.

If you have info on this situation that could unsplit the vote you should actually post it.

I know you just saying it exists won't be getting my trust, so at the moment you are responsible for the current split vote setting as you could easily just post your info.

Fucking predictive writing bullshit phone

Zeesus. Go away for one night, come back and find im a suspect!

Now that esequiel has been put out as a suspect and he probably roleblocked Dedede, as well as Magnus claiming to have been redirected, Dedede loses a lot of heat.

How the fuck am i a suspect? Night 1 targetted "the real Rez". I was chased away by a man waving a blade. Night 2 targetted Yvonne and was sucessful. I dont see how im suspicious at all, i figured it best to give out as much info as possible so i did.

This is getting confusing and it seems to have been orchistrated by Yvonne and Shiekah. I think there is something fishy there, my spider sense was tingling about Yvonne on the first day. I also think that maybe Rez is untargettable or something and he could have been the killer, hence "waving a blade" and not being able to roll block him.

Anyway Vote Esequiel iv been struggling to get into this game, which is a real shame because peeps has really set it up to be a classic. But thats why iv not been posting much and if it helps the town get some info then vote for me and at least get a lynch today.

How else would somebody know that I was protected unless they had an investigator role?

How would he learn that it he was a tracker? Tracker just learns who they targeted, not usually what they did.

In fact you can tell his power had nothing to do with knowing you were protected - he just outright said he couldn't reach you (nothing about who you targeted). So his power didn't even work.

Very shifty behaviour from @Esequiel worth noting.

"It would be terrible for this day to end without a lynch."

1. lynch right person

2. else lynch wrong person

3. else lynch no one

"More terrible to lynch the wrong guy."

1. lynch right person

2. lynch no one

3. lynch wrong person

Make your mind up

"It would be terrible for this day to end without a lynch."

1. lynch right person

2. else lynch wrong person

3. else lynch no one

"More terrible to lynch the wrong guy."

1. lynch right person

2. lynch no one

3. lynch wrong person

Make your mind up

Why are you being awkward?

Obviously the day should end with a lynch. It should NOT end with the lynch of the wrong guy.

We only know if it's the right guy after we do a lynch. So the only question is do we lynch or not. As you know, we need to lynch to learn more.

What I'm saying is if it's two minutes from deadline and you have the opportunity to hammer Dedede, you should do it, because it will be better than failing to lynch.

I think the argument against magnus is mostly hand waving, wheras there is a bunch of evidence to support the narrowing list of candidates for last night's attempted murderer. What I want to know though -

If it comes down to Dedede, and you have the choice between no lynch and lynching him, what would you do?