N-Europe

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5

Hero-of-Time

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My copy arrived today, sadly the outer box was a bit misshapen - no big deal - and the plastic on the actual game box was crumpled - it was sealed up that way - but nothing a quick case swap can't sort. :)

The pin badge is the highlight of the package so far, pretty good for a freebie as the game was only £20 so really good value for money. :D

Anyway all of this is immaterial as I must finish Kingdom Hearts HD first :indeed: I got a little way into it but it was one of the many save losses suffered from my PS3 slim which died on me just over a year ago now. :(

But still at least it's there for when I get around to playing it. : peace:

Anyway all of this is immaterial as I must finish Kingdom Hearts HD first :indeed: I got a little way into it but it was one of the many save losses suffered from my PS3 slim which died on me just over a year ago now. :(

But still at least it's there for when I get around to playing it. : peace:

If it helps Birth By Sleep is the first chronologically and that's included in Kingdom Hearts 2.5.

Oh man. That feeling when you annihilate an enemy with a triangle reaction command as the final blow. Game goes slow-mo as you form a spiral in-air swipe on that badboy.

Love the combat in this game. Why can't more games be like this? Actually, by the sounds of things, FFXV is gonna be like this. Wee!

So pissed off! I can't find this anywhere! Last year, Tesco had absolutely shit loads and they sold out quite a few times (I picked my copy of KH1 HD first day) but I went there on the first day of KH2 HD to find out that they're not even stocking it...well, that sucks! Looks like I'll have to try and pick it up after Christmas but before the New Year!

• 3 years later...