NEurope
Jimbob

Assassin's Creed: The Game

I was redirected away from Sheikah. I don't know who I ended up at, I was only informed of the character I ended up at rather than the forum name.

Maybe heused his second ability. Which apparently doesn't stop/reflect kills.

That'd be epically ridiculous. The ability to never be killed all game would surely be preferable.

@Jimbob are you sure Cube could not be targeted by anything? Including killers?

Could be that Cube was roleblocked as well as killed and mafia got lucky? Will be interested to see how these actions break down, might have a bearing on other power interactions. Kill reflect every night is really OP, so I wonder if that was accounted for

If he was untargetable to everything then that should be roleblockers too. Only way he could have died is if he used move 2 instead, he did nothing, or Jimbob made a mistake.

oh yeah! hrmm....

Simplest answer could be mafia have one killer who is unstoppable, bit it's a power that goes away when that character is caught. Would that be consistent with anyone in AC?

I was redirected away from Sheikah. I don't know who I ended up at, I was only informed of the character I ended up at rather than the forum name.

Who did you get sent to?

oh yeah! hrmm....

Simplest answer could be mafia have one killer who is unstoppable, bit it's a power that goes away when that character is caught. Would that be consistent with anyone in AC?

I think that would be way too overpowered and would render most townie roles a bit useless.

Yeah I think that would be pretty OP, but having an unkillable townie is also OP. Except he isn't unkillable...

what a mysterious game!

I also targeted Sheikah and it would appear thatbI too was redirected, but I could not find either Sheikah or the person I think I was redirected to.

The PM is ambiguous.

so what's the count on the number of people who targeted Sheikah? And what was the character name you ended at Peeps?

I dont think its a redirection, i think it has something to do with shiekahs power. I too couldnt target him last night, i instead recieved a note telling me tto find the animas and the power inside.

I dont think its a redirection, i think it has something to do with shiekahs power. I too couldnt target him last night, i instead recieved a note telling me tto find the animas and the power inside.

Someone could have target switched me.

Someone could have target switched me.

Could have but didnt. I made it to you, you just were not there. I was handed a note.

Where were you @Shiekah ?

I'm leaning more towards this being something to do with sheikahs power. That's 3 players getting different reactions.

Like I said, if someone target switched me then anyone who targeted me would have ended up at someone else.

Easy way to confirm - where did you guys all end up?

I targeted Sheikah and was not sent elsewhere, but just sidetracked to waste my night.

Vote: Sheikah

Whether you did it to yourself or someone else did it to you the role screams mafia protector.

Has anyone been redirected to an actual target bar Dedede?

Dedede and Sheikah on same team?

My PM said I swapped to DuD...not sure if that means I was swapped with someone else who targeted DuD or just redirected to him.

@DuD is there any reason you know of why I wouldn't have been successful on you with my night action?

Peeps was re-directed away.

None what-so-ever.

I received something very similar to Esequiel.

@The Peeps @ReZourceman.. What character were you sent to?

The one near the Animus....

.....But I went to Rome.

It is unclear if I reached anyone or even what exactly happened. I did not reach Sheikah though.

My PM said I swapped to DuD...not sure if that means I was swapped with someone else who targeted DuD or just redirected to him.

@DuD is there any reason you know of why I wouldn't have been successful on you with my night action?

Peeps was re-directed away.

Then obviously everyone targeting me got sent to DuD instead of me. Including DuD himself.

Come on people, it's all there. There's no other way for everyone who targeted me to go to someone else.

I was handed a note which recommended I target the animus 2.0 creator instead.

@DuD are you the animus 2.0 creator?

I targeted Sheikah and was not sent elsewhere, but just sidetracked to waste my night.

Vote: Sheikah

Whether you did it to yourself or someone else did it to you the role screams mafia protector.

Has anyone been redirected to an actual target bar Dedede?

Dedede and Sheikah on same team?

Interesting that you would suggest that after you were a town target switcher yourself just a couple of games ago.

Would be interested to hear about this animus 2 creator. I was looking for a power hidden within, i didnt find the right cave....