NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BlueStar

Non-game Nintendo stuff you have

frankly mike, im dissapointed. you didnt put something 24 related in the frame.
Picky picky picky.

24ninty1ug.jpg

(Season 3 is on loan).

I dont have much, sadly. Its always been a wish of mine to have a yoshi plush like someone showed, and figurines and stuff but, you cant find them anywhere and ive always been short of money to afford importing all the things id want so, nevermind. I do have a mushroom belt buckle and the green nintendo tee with the 1up mushroom i got off 80stees.com recently though :)

One_up_t-shirt.jpg

Mushroom_Bone-Belt-Buckle.jpg

Oh and i do have a Viewtiful Joe tshirt. Though its like, extra large!

Luigi in a cart doll, n64 controller keychain, n64 keychain, minish cap link with that pot, some pikachus and I had an awesome racoon mario keychain that my mother lost. Damn.

EDIT:

I forgot a mushroom keychain and a DK Country wristwatch

how much for the link and ganondorf figures platty?

You wanna buy them huh? for you it will be 100 English pounds Each...costing you £200.

Alternatively you can go on Ebay and get them both as a pair for the small price of £6...which is what i did.

ive got a pikachu talking plush doll lying around in my room somewhere and charmander keyring (most awesome keyring ever) a charmander beanie baby type thing and a load of pokemon minature toys

Is that a mario Kart mug katie? If so i want one for work!

Hopefully when i go New York in March, My suitcase will come back filled with Ninty goodies from the Nintendo store.

Yes it is, it says Mario Kart Double Dash on the other side, I have 2 :heh: I won them in a little tourny.

Yes it is, it says Mario Kart Double Dash on the other side, I have 2 :heh: I won them in a little tourny.

Ah, Excellent. Well done to you, Now i must go search Ebay for one.

I've only really got NOM stuff -_-

The cardboard Mario n Bowser are the only things 'used really'...and the DS case and GBA game case!!

Those figures are cool though Meik...and that Link n Ganondorf (whoevers they are)

Only thing I can think of is the T-Shirt of this: (Which deosn't fit anymore >>)

know_your_mushrooms_link.jpg

All the NOM Freebies, got the cards infront of me and the rest are just dotted around.

Have a Ivy SC2 Figure and a Wall sized Ivy Poster (6ft ish), even thought hat really isn't Nintendo just something else to add

Don´t have much apart from some posters, music-soundtracks, keychains and some Mario and Zelda movies + the DKC video.

That is pretty much what I have.

Edit: Also got a Mario-motif case for NES games, and a Nintendo-folder.

I´m pretty sure I should have more stuff too.

I really need to clean this place up.

I don't have much, just got a few random things I picked up over the years.

2.jpg

That's a Super Mario World money box,a Mario figure, and a random Mario head I found somewhere. I've got a lot of stuff from NOM, most of it is crap, but I LOVE the chain chomp. I even got a chain for it and everything :)

ive got:

link, mario and dk pez

zelda t-shirt

zelda jacket

mario alarm clock

zelda watch

zelda key ring

gba and game and watch keyring

mario kart bit char g kart thingy

famicom money bank

viewtiful joe beanie hat

zelda wrist band

charmander, pikachu, squirtle and snorlax beanies

mario and zelda quilt and pillow case

i think thats all of it

thats a point i also have

zelda hyrule symphony

wind waker sound track

majoras mask sound track

and ocarina of time re arranged album

I don't have much, just got a few random things I picked up over the years.

That's a Super Mario World money box,a Mario figure, and a random Mario head I found somewhere. I've got a lot of stuff from NOM, most of it is crap, but I LOVE the chain chomp. I even got a chain for it and everything :)

I love that money box Sparko, where did it come from?

I've got some Ocarina of Time Zelda, Link and Ganondorf action figures, picked them up in a box set in an Electronics Boutique for only $12 a few years back.

Somewhere, (I hope I aint thrown it out) I've got a hardback book that collected some of the Nintendo comics that were put out in the late 80's/early 90s.

Nothing else, I looked at some of the plushes once but hated the feel of the material on my hands. I'd probably buy an ocarina if I ever saw one in a store, not bothered enough to get one off eBay or anything like that.

I love that money box Sparko, where did it come from?

My mam does voluntary work in a charity shop and she found it there. Understanding how much of a Nintendo fan I am, she bought it for me. I use it to save all my coppers. :smile:

i had one of those money boxes, but it got used as a weapon in the 'wrestling phase' of childhood :'(

Don't really have much stuff I'm afraid. Well, I can only think of a couple of things (like, two).

A Minun plushie I got as a gift from my boyfriend once and some cool Zelda pyjama pants I got from his mother for Christmas this year. :D

IMG_0001.jpg

I also have some e-reader cards I got from them (can't really do much with them though, hooray) and I think some wristband too, but I forgot what's on it (don't have it here). Don't think I have anything else, which makes me kinda sad, a bit. D:

Sign in to follow this