N-Europe

DreamPark Tycoon is Comeing to Wii U from Redcoin games

canand

What the hell is actually going on?

The guy released a fake Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 announce trailer yesterday, kept going with the lie for a few hours until too many pieces were falling apart so he claimed his account was taken over by his friends. Now he is claiming to be making another game.

The guy released a fake Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 announce trailer yesterday, kept going with the lie for a few hours until too many pieces were falling apart so he claimed his account was taken over by his friends. Now he is claiming to be making another game.

It was hacked his twitter page by his mates someone from N-Europe ask him then if you don't belive me

It was hacked his twitter page by his mates someone from N-Europe ask him then if you don't belive me

I've already read his excuses, its all just a lie that he used as an out when he got caught. Im not saying all this to be mean canand. He lied yesterday and is lying today. I very much doubt that Unity screenshot is nothing more than him messing around with the software quickly to get some "proof". He did the same kind of thing to a site yesterday, creating a fake chat log with Chris Sawyer.

I'm sorry canand but its not a real game and I am pretty certain it will never see the light of day and the sooner you stop messaging him about it the sooner he will get bored and go back to Minecraft (according to that screenshot)

Yeah the ease at which they went from

Redcoin: It's coming to PC and Wii U

People on Twitter: What about Xbox One and PS4

Redcoin: OK sure we'll do those too

Surely a proper development studio would need to consider a fair bit more and take some more time before increasing production costs and adding two more consoles to their development list :heh:

In fact I'm gonna ask for a 3DS version see what happens :p

Surely a proper development studio would need to consider a fair bit more and take some more time before increasing production costs and adding two more consoles to their development list :heh:

Virtual Boy or GTFO

Ask for a Commodore 64 version.

"Can we have it on Spectrum ZX?"

"Sure thing, brah."

Edit: LOL at the post above. Great minds. :o

canand, genuinely not trying to be mean but just like cube said, this screenshot shows about 10 worth of work on a free program called Unity. It shows nothing but someone's pet project on their home pc.

It's only been started today

It's only been started today

Do you remember the thread for a game called sadness? Those guys had actually done some proper work and we still called bullshit. And we were right! Just trust us on this one mate, it's just someone being a jackass on the internet.

Haaa yeah right he won't DM he will tweet it

Yeah? He just sent me another. This time the game is running on Wii U hardware in front of a delicous bowl of oranges.

Screen_Shot_2013_08_12_at_22_44_06.png

This guy and me are mad tight. He even asked me to come over to his rad development studio and have an orange.