NEurope
Yvonne

The Jelly Bean Mafia

Night 4 -

Sheikah is super dead! He was town.

A blue and blue bean fell from his cup.

Heroic - Took a bean. (not confirmed)

Rez - N4 - Checked Cube's stomach contents. (Not confirmed)

Jonnas - Ate a Green Bean. However, I could not send an actual target (this was during the vacation period I was inactive) Result would've been the same, though: I was roleblocked, anyway (though I'm not sure by whom) AND my other bean (the Orange Bean) was stolen by Aqui1a, leaving me with an empty bag. (Confirmed)

Aquila - N4: Ate the turquoise bean and stole an orange bean from Jonnas. (Confirmed)

Magnus - N4. ORANGE - reverse track Cube. (Truested)

Peeps - N4 - Ate a blue bean - tracked Animal - his target was mr-paul. (Not confirmed)

Esequiel - N4 - Picked a bean. (Not confirmed)

Cube - N4: Took a bean. (Not confirmed)

Drahkon - Ate aqua bean, chose Aqui1a slapped orange bean out of the bag (Confirmed)

@Mr\-Paul – No beans left, picked from the bag.... (Not confirmed)

@Animal – Targetted Mr Paul? (Not confirmed)

Jimbob targeted rez and found him mafia, however drahkon had already found rez to be town. We all lynched jimbob, funnily enough both drahkon and Peeps voted for him but not Dede. Very little info going around again.

Jimbob is super dead! He was town.

A brown and a red bean fell from his cup.

N6 results:

@Mr\-Paul

[*]@Aqui1a

[*]@drahkon

Dead 8

• Dannyboy-the-Dane
  • Diageo
  • Jon Dedede
  • DuD
  • Sheikah
  • Jimbob
  • Rummy
  • Magnus Peterson

majority is 6

Day 7 begins. Day 7 will end 11pm BST on Tuesday.

I now have a turquoise bean. Which really doesn't seem like a very useful power.

I, too, picked a bean and got dark orange and for Esequiel, yes I targeted Mr-Paul and had roleblocked him.

I think drahkon rez and peeps are mafia. Before the day ended yesterday i was trawling the thread for clues and on 4/5 of the first 5 nights drahkons actions were not confirmed by anyone else. He also claimed rez to be good when jimbob a confirmed townie confirmed rez yo be mafia.

Does anyone know what the yellow and black bean does.

vote drahkon

Is the list of beans up to date?

I think drahkon rez and peeps are mafia. Before the day ended yesterday i was trawling the thread for clues and on 4/5 of the first 5 nights drahkons actions were not confirmed by anyone else. He also claimed rez to be good when jimbob a confirmed townie confirmed rez yo be mafia.

vote drahkon

Yellow and black bean checks the stomach contents of a player.

Jailkept heroicjanitor.

Well, there is a vote for me. Nothing I can add to the things I've said before.

I checked ReZ, and I got a confirmation that he is town, which now might not be true. That's why I thought Jimbob was lying.

Nothing more to say, doesn't look good for me, but if votes keep coming, you'll lose another townie.

I'm happy to vote for either of ReZ or drakhon. I ate crimson last night, my only bean, so I have a double. I will hold off until later before placing my vote though.

I won't be around much later so I'm going to stick a vote on now. If it's between ReZ and Drahkon I'll go for vote: Drahkon

vote drahkon

Yeah I also believe that Peeps and Rez are mafia. I don't like how quickly Peeps jumped on Jimbob in the previous day phase, and is now voting for Drahkon without much discussion been made. And Rez, just because he's been found to be mafia by a townie.

I'm not too sure about Drahkon, though :(. But because Peeps has voted for him, I'm going to vote: ReZourceman instead.

Dont split the vote, peeps has voted for drakhon so when he turns out mafia he can say he voted for him. Im pretty positive n rez and defo on drak, id like to make sure we get a lynch today as we let yesterday go to complete waste.

I just want to say that if/when Dra turns out mafia...IF this goes through...it does not confirm I am mafia. However....if I was on the other side of that, I would vote for me in a fucking heart beat.

Anyway, there is no way I am voting for Dra, he confirmed me as town and I am not betraying that.

We need to look at the unconfirmed targets of the night Jimbob investigated me - i.e. a redirector. Animal having got a dark orange bean means there are still beans that we dont know what they do.

Night 5 –

Rummy is super dead! He was town.

A crimson, a clear and a pink bean fell from his cup.

@Mr\-Paul – Picked a bean and had a red one stolen (Confirmed)

@Animal

Looking at this i would lay money that Drahkon, Peeps and Rez are mafia. Iv examined every piece of info i can, looked through the thread, checked and double checked. Look at the info for yourself and make your own choices, but for now:

@drakhon He has 5 nights where he cannot prove what he was doing.

@Rez what did you find in cubes stomach? This would at least confirm your night 4 actions if @Cube confirms afterwards.

@thepeeps Your the only one to find a pink bean. Every man and his dog have picked beans now, what makes you so special?

With so many players and every action detailed by me in my posts we should be able to decisivley take action. People should be able to see who did what to who and when they did it. The people with unconfirmed night actions are of course the most suspicious, unfortunatly we can only confirm someone taking a bean if they are tracked that night and dont target anyone.

As it stands im comfortable with my assumptions, i think the mafia are only 1 or 2 days away from winning and know we need to get these votes right. Rez's refusal to vote drahkon is telling for me, drahkons very meagre defense of himself also tells alot. We should have moved on Rez yesterday, however im comfortable today with a drahkon lynch as their is always the chance he outed rex as town as an alibi for something else that day.

Anyway everyone, lets not split votes. Either vote drahkon or give a persuasive argument as to why not vote for him. We need everyone pretty much on board for this.

I'm still on the fence. True, drahkon's recent silence is suspicious, but the main reason for voting him is still a tad off...

However, I just realized that, if not him, we have no leads, and the mafia is probably close to a victory.

Vote: Drahkon

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Rummy is super dead! He was town.

A crimson, a clear and a pink bean fell from his cup.

(...)

@thepeeps Your the only one to find a pink bean. Every man and his dog have picked beans now, what makes you so special?

I dunno, ask Rummy.

Nothing more for me to say in my defense. Will probably die tonight, meaning that Mafia will be one step closer to winning.

Vote: Peeps

@Thepeeps lol what makes me so special that I picked a pink bean. It's random dude!

Totally didnt mean to post this, was just my musings while writing everything down in word haha, and before magnus was killed!

VOTES:

drahkon (3) - Esequiel, The Peeps, Jonnas

The Peeps (1) - drahkon

majority is 6

oh ya!

VOTES:

drahkon (3) - Esequiel, The Peeps, Jonnas

ReZourceman (1) - Aqui1a

The Peeps (1) - drahkon

majority is 6