N-Europe

The Jelly Bean Mafia

Yvonne

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I ate my turquoise jelly bean. It allowed my to steal someone else's jelly bean, and I was successful in doing that. Although thinking about it now, I don't know why I chose to steal someone else's jelly bean... bit wrong, isn't it. :/ Anyway, I got a new orange jelly bean which replaced the orange jelly bean that got knocked out of my hand xD What a waste of a night.

Colour fail.

Alignment Checked

Aqui1a (By Magnus Peterson)

Rummy (By Cube, Sheikah)

Jon Dedede (By Magnus Peterson)

ReZourceman (By drahkon)

List of players who voted for Jon Dedede

Magnus Peterson, ReZourceman, Esequiel, DuD, Jonnas, Aqui1a, Rummy, Animal, Jon Dedede

List of players that have not been alignment checked and who did not vote for Jon Dedede

Cube

The Peeps

heroicjanitor

Mr-Paul

Jimbob

drahkon

It's not much, but it is something.

I ate an aqua been and it allowed me to slap a bean out of someone's hand and we all know who was my target :p

And to clarify, I didn't get to keep that bean.

@Aqui1a sorry it was a random choice, could've been anyone ;)

I think I might vote Cube, no idea why. It's a gut feeling. But there is still a day left.

Sorry, been a little busy today. I ate one of my beans, the brown to be precise. That is an alignment investigation bean (which i am confirming, as it was suggested it was one), my target was ReZourceman.

Vote: ReZourceman

? I confirmed ReZ to be town.

Vote: Jimbob

Edited by drahkon

There is one way to find out. Vote the way i am voting, if he's town you told the truth. If he's mafia, i told the truth.

Nah, won't do that. The risk that you're lying and just want me to vote for a fellow townie is too high.

And since I think you're lying, as I have the confirmation that ReZ is town, I will stick to voting for you.

I'm only voting based on the information i have, it is entirely upto everyone how they vote. But if it turns out he's Mafia later on down the line, remember this was a chance to rid of one early on. I can't say anything more really to defend myself, everything i've said is truth and nothing has been hidden.

Sure, my night activities are as follows

Night 1 - Ate the Yellow bean, role blocked Cube

Night 2 - Ate a Blue Bean, tracked Rummy and found he targetted no-one.

Night 3 - Chose a random bean, pulled out a Red bean instead of eating one.

Night 4 - Ate a Brown bean, alignment investigated Rez. Found out he is mafia.

Sure, my night activities are as follows

Night 1 - Ate the Yellow bean, role blocked Cube

Night 2 - Ate a Blue Bean, tracked Rummy and found he targetted no-one.

Night 3 - Chose a random bean, pulled out a Red bean instead of eating one.

Night 4 - Ate a Brown bean, alignment investigated Rez. Found out he is mafia.

So do you only have that one red bean left?

@Jimbob

Serious shenanigans here.

- Jimbob is one of the lowest posters.

- Waited a while to come out with actions most nights.

- Is either lying or mistaken.

I have come out with all previous actions.

If this isn't a mafia plan, then you must have been redirected somehow. And don't know it or something.

To clarify;

N1 - Protected myself.

N2 - Grabbed a bean.

N3 - Grabbed a bean.

N4 - Checked the contents of Cube's stomach.

Lets not forget, Jimbob is in the list of players without an alignment check, who did not vote for Jon and is a low poster.

On the other hand....I can't imagine the mafia being as stupid as to attempt this with me already having been checked, unless they missed it, but I posted that large post today.

So do you only have that one red bean left?

@Jimbob

I have 2 beans left to the best of my knowledge, a brown and red. My original beans i received were 2x brown, 1x yellow and a blue. Later on i drew a red bean out of the bag, so i have 1 brown and 1 red bean left at the moment.

Yes, i have been not active. I apologise for that, but i get like that sometimes. And i don't usually post unless i have something to share which i deem useful, which i have done last night.

Tbh I'm inclinced towards Jimbob for him trying to somehow pin me t'other night, in addition to ReZ having made exactly the same play on N1 as me, but then it's also perfectly likely the mafia wouldn't have known about beans on N1 and eating/using is the only way forward.

However to doubt ReZ is essentially to doubt myself, and so I'll Vote:Jimbob.