N-Europe

American Dad! Mafia

DuD

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you just create the breaking news, EEVIL? Because the write up suggests some body changing madness. Are you neutral?

I be town.

My power suggests nothing of the sort with lé news. I swapped Cube and ReZ on the first night, Cube posts the news.

I swapped Yvonne and ReZ last night, Yvonne posts the news.

The only link is ReZ, but I swap powers, not targets.

@ReZourceman, are you news related?

@ReZourceman Care to tell us what you ended up doing then? I agree it doesnt sound mafia off the bat but still could be. That means the biggest threat is magnus? Escaped from the FBI and is half cyborg etc etc

@Cube Your target on night 1 was magnus?

@Yvonne Who was your target last night, the one that rez ended up targetting?

Change Vote: Magnus Peterson

Couldn't those targets equally mean he's linked to the contraption blocking? Was it not ReZ and Cube contraptioned night 1, and Yvonne last night? Did ReZ get contraptioned too?

It sounds like the contraption is the power-switching, not roleblocking.

I actually thought the news thing was you.

If you switched their roles, you would surely know who was the news reporter. How did you make that mistake?

Has anyone got any other info, we really need to clear a few things up!

Looks like:

Night 1 - Rez targetted Magnus, but it was actually cube who saw him? Who did @Jon Dedede Says he was sucessfull on night 1, do you have any info at all that could help?

As for night 2 - @EEVILMURRAY has already said that:

**Who's This**

A one time east german ski jumper readied the machine that years ago left him imprisoned in a bowl. He managed to trick the same reporter to step inside, and invited a young teen to join him.

After leaving his machine to do its thing he relaxed for the evening.

This was him.

And it looks like the young teen is @Yvonne who might be:

A small furry agent was hoping to have a busy night busting ass.. but there was no ass to bust. Damn!

He thought his night was over, but a young lady showed interest in him and invited him back to her club for a "dance". Hell yeah reggy. As he left he got chatting to someone, they had a smoke and put the world to rights before wandering off together.

Anyway, all this jiggery pokery with role switching doesnt sit right with me. Iv made my mind up:

Vote Eevilmurray

I would suggest offing him sooner rather than later, regardless of his alignment his power is bloody annoying.

Edited by Esequiel
Automerged Doublepost

If you switched their roles, you would surely know who was the news reporter. How did you make that mistake?

Has anyone got any other info, we really need to clear a few things up!

Looks like:

Night 1 - Rez targetted Magnus, but it was actually cube who saw him? Who did @Cube target on night 1? @ReZourceman should have some info on it?

Cube says he targetted @Rummy on night 1, so rex should have some sort of info on him.

From what I understand:

- EEVIL swapped me and ReZ.

- I targeted Rummy.

- A description of what happened to Rummy appeared in the write-up.

Whoever @Yvonne targeted is in the "Breaking News" of last night.

It sounds like the contraption is the power-switching, not roleblocking.

This will make a lot more sense then. I presumed you two had been roleblocked by your statements, but that's my silly leap of confusion. This should then mean...I know what ReZ does? Interesting.

Also who's saying that Yvonne was the young teen/Hayley? Hayley's dead!

From what I understand:

- EEVIL swapped me and ReZ.

- I targeted Rummy.

- A description of what happened to Rummy appeared in the write-up.

If thats the case then that means Rummy is the thing that escaped from the FBI as per day 2's breaking news?

Its all very confusing, i honestly think Eevil will be mafia though and maybe magnus. We may have a couple of neutrals in there as well. I do think we should focus on getting a lynch today though, and eevil must be the prime suspect.

Ah bite me. I still believe you're mafia. I was going to vote for Diageo not only on your word, but because of his personal problems he wasn't going to be around as much and he could direct his attentions more productively than a mafia game. As mafia you both thought this and thought you could use it to your advantage by outing him.

Naturally I could be way off. But your constant "Here's a vague claim, trust me." troubles me.