NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U General Discussion

Under the telly in our tv unit, but disconnected and unplugged. Can't actually remember the last game I played on the system. I don't sell my consoles.

Same here.

Under the telly in our tv unit, but disconnected and unplugged. Can't actually remember the last game I played on the system. I don't sell my consoles.

Same here.

I wrote before about MH3, the game wasn't delivered, they have paid me back and now, my wife went to our old flat (it's still ours, but we don't live in the city anymore) and the package with the game was in front of the door which means that the game was delivered yesterday which is 32 days since it was shipped.

The label with the address was damaged which may have caused the problem but still, 32 days.....

Anyway, I should get the game on Tuesday I hope, which is great.

I have also informed The Game Collection about it and hope that they will be able to take the required amount of my account.

You're far most honest than some, I think :p

What's the deal with family or elsewise in the UK getting items and posting them to you, or is that too much hassle/still causes issues with costs?

I wrote before about MH3, the game wasn't delivered, they have paid me back and now, my wife went to our old flat (it's still ours, but we don't live in the city anymore) and the package with the game was in front of the door which means that the game was delivered yesterday which is 32 days since it was shipped.

The label with the address was damaged which may have caused the problem but still, 32 days.....

Anyway, I should get the game on Tuesday I hope, which is great.

I have also informed The Game Collection about it and hope that they will be able to take the required amount of my account.

You're far most honest than some, I think :p

What's the deal with family or elsewise in the UK getting items and posting them to you, or is that too much hassle/still causes issues with costs?

The problem is that even if my family sends it to me, they can still charge me the tax, plus it can get lost.

I can only order in specific times of the year when they are visiting us, or we are visiting them.

But I will still use it from now on and than wait till they bring it to me (if it works, as last time it didn't accept my order, some safety issues).

The problem is that even if my family sends it to me, they can still charge me the tax, plus it can get lost.

I can only order in specific times of the year when they are visiting us, or we are visiting them.

But I will still use it from now on and than wait till they bring it to me (if it works, as last time it didn't accept my order, some safety issues).

Does anyone know where I can find an official UK power supply for the Wii U? Had a look around Nintendo's website and not finding anything. Amazon seem to only have 3rd party ones.

Does anyone know where I can find an official UK power supply for the Wii U? Had a look around Nintendo's website and not finding anything. Amazon seem to only have 3rd party ones.

Maybe try contacting Nintendo UK?

Edited by Pestneb

Maybe try contacting Nintendo UK?

Edited by Pestneb

So it looks like Darksiders 1 is coming to Wii U. I am quite glad about it and will get it I hope, as I didn't have the right controller for the PC version so I've played it only for few hours.

https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/Darksiders/5011518

PS

Could someone give me a link to the cheapest offer for Zelda Twilight Princess HD (my sister wants to buy me something for my birthday so I've decided to go for this, but don't want them to spend to much).

It will be delivered into UK, so any shop from the UK would work.

Thx a lot.

So it looks like Darksiders 1 is coming to Wii U. I am quite glad about it and will get it I hope, as I didn't have the right controller for the PC version so I've played it only for few hours.

https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/Darksiders/5011518

PS

Could someone give me a link to the cheapest offer for Zelda Twilight Princess HD (my sister wants to buy me something for my birthday so I've decided to go for this, but don't want them to spend to much).

It will be delivered into UK, so any shop from the UK would work.

Thx a lot.

Hey Kounan, I had a quick look and it's £29 from Gameseek co.uk with free postage. If you'd rather somewhere more well known, it's £32 from Tesco Direct but with £3 postage.

Hey Kounan, I had a quick look and it's £29 from Gameseek co.uk with free postage. If you'd rather somewhere more well known, it's £32 from Tesco Direct but with £3 postage.

Thx. Game collection had it for 20 + vat, I think, but they don't have it anymore. I am hopping for something like that ( I don't care about the "codes", as I live in continental Europe).

I just don't want my sister to pay to much for it.... I still have some 5-6 days left to find a acceptable deal.

It really made me want to play F Zero GX...

The guy is right in a lot of ways, they do need all those services if they want to get the PS4/XB1 gamers; I don't think they do need them personally, though if they could it would be much more successful obviously. But I think what they need to do to attract those in some ways is too risky...

What nintendo don't have excuses for and will still eff up is the online stuff, it really wouldn't be a surprise if there was no voice chat, proper messaging/notification system, game invites and stuff. A bit of me fears it'll be closer to 3DS than Wii U so a real step back; but maybe they'll surprise us.

One big problem they've had and one I'm certain they'll not just overcome but absolutely smash through is the gaming droughts. I think NX will be an absolute nintendo game fans dream!!

Sorry, I didn't check as I was at work :D.

Don't be sorry! I was mostly just pointing out the silly :p

What are you going for first out of the two? I've got Pikmin already though didn't give it more than a few hours(think I didn't even get one type of pikmin even) - and even though I know I don't touch my Wii U much I'm slightly tempted by Captain Toad. I may try and just shelve my PS4 for a month or so at some point and just proper crack on with WiiUing before my mate is back home!

What are you going for first out of the two? I've got Pikmin already though didn't give it more than a few hours(think I didn't even get one type of pikmin even) - and even though I know I don't touch my Wii U much I'm slightly tempted by Captain Toad. I may try and just shelve my PS4 for a month or so at some point and just proper crack on with WiiUing before my mate is back home!

just a question.. people talk about putting consoles away and stuff.... why?::shrug:

My Nes went into storage when I got into PC gaming, but my GC stayed hooked up to my tv until my Wii took over with backwards compatibility... and as I dislike the bc on wii U (and want gc game compatibility) I still have my Wii set up hooked to the tv upstairs... If I had a PS4/Xbox one they'd be hooked up to my tv/monitor too... so just wondering why people pack theirs away? Maybe I'm just lazy, but setting them up and packing back down is too much hassle for me and I prefer to have them ready to just switch on and play...

Probably both as it will be convinient for me, because my nephew will come back from London in October :).

just a question.. people talk about putting consoles away and stuff.... why?::shrug:

My Nes went into storage when I got into PC gaming, but my GC stayed hooked up to my tv until my Wii took over with backwards compatibility... and as I dislike the bc on wii U (and want gc game compatibility) I still have my Wii set up hooked to the tv upstairs... If I had a PS4/Xbox one they'd be hooked up to my tv/monitor too... so just wondering why people pack theirs away? Maybe I'm just lazy, but setting them up and packing back down is too much hassle for me and I prefer to have them ready to just switch on and play...

Well there's a SNES sitting in the middle of my living room floor for the past 10 months or so now so....:p

I was speaking more metaphorically I think, though I guess I was thinking a bit literal for the PS4. I think I would literally have to disconnect the PS4 to stop me playing it over the WiiU - so it'd be shelving it in that sense. A PS3, PS4 and WiiU are all actually still mostly hooked up in the living room(just not enough HDMIs maybe so I switch when needed). Only reason my Wii and 360 aren't connected is because I must have d/c'd them at some point to take them/lend them somewhere and never needed to reconnect them since.

In case anyone missed it, Mario made an appearance in the Olympic closing ceremony, during the hand over section with Japan/Tokyo:

[tweet]767529432655560704[/tweet]

Complete segment here:

[tweet]767529677955018753[/tweet]

Edited by Helmsly

I absolutely loved that. As much I am frustrated by the company, I do love Nintendo!