NEurope
Rummy

Lock down your wallets...the Steam sale has arrived!

So what other games are you guys waiting to come up?

At the moment for me its:

Oblivion

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club

Rogue Legacy (I dont see this coming down anymore but best to wait anyway just in case)

Endless Space (Only decided to buy it after it was on a daily deal so hoping it comes back up)

Cart Life

There are others I would probably pick up if they get reduced more but those are the main ones.

Think I'm just about done, but do want:

Final Fantasy VII

Interstellar Marines

UnEpic

Company of Heroes 2

The Swapper

Although I doubt any of those will have any sort of significant discount.

Bought Monaco.

And I simply couldn't resist any longer...bought Rogue Legacy, too.

Hmmm, might get the new Star Trek game just to see how crappy it really is, otherwise theres nowt I want again.

Got Bully to see what the fuss about it was for.

Also, I liked the Star Trek game.

Also, I liked the Star Trek game.

Yep but you were definitely in the minority there

Okay, so Rayman Origins is at the lowest price I've ever seen it. And my computer runs the demo just fine (unlike, say, Sonic Generations).

Are there any known issues with the PC version? 'Cuz I could buy this right now.

Are they running out of things to sell noticed fallout new Vegas and FTL both on flash sales...

Are they running out of things to sell noticed fallout new Vegas and FTL both on flash sales...

They always do. The one problem with the big Steam sales is they put all the big stuff out too early and dont spread it out over the two weeks so we get a load of repeats after a week.

I hate the encore day of Steam sales, bringing back deals that were the most popular. Well they were the most popular because people already bought them!

Last day of the Sale, nothing I want today so that's pretty much it for me. Games I picked up during this sale were:

Hotline Miami (and its soundtrack)

Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box

Poker Night at the Inventory 2

Offspring Fling

Critter Crunch

Reus

Evoland

Dirt 3

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Botanicula

Tomb Raider

I hate the encore day of Steam sales, bringing back deals that were the most popular. Well they were the most popular because people already bought them!

Although it's certainly good to see Kerbal Space Program on the list.

I also kind of splashed out a bit:

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Surgeon Simulator

System Shock 2

Kerbal Space Program

Max Payne 3

Dishonored

RAGE

Bully

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Edited by Cube

Spent about £65 in the sale, managed to get a decent haul and will last me a while.

Also, and I know it's rather meaningless, but I do enjoy collecting the cards. Even crafted the level 5 Summer Sale Badge......

30a5de112a3512269cbc3d428fad3b9c507c56ba.png

35€ were spent from me. True, my Steam account is recent, so at least 10€ there were used in games I might've bought sooner.

I can't sell cards because my account is recent. I can only start doing it on August 11th, not sure if it will still be useful then.

Also, got a 10% discount coupon for Toki Tori 2 :smile: It expires before the next Steam Summer Sale, but from what I understand, Steam also has a Winter Summer Sale, right?

Ended up being fairly conservative in the end, don't think I spent much more since my older posts. Maybe another tenner or so?

Final Flash deals are up so I have bought my remaining games. Here's the games I picked up overall:

Sleeping Dogs

The Witcher 2

All the Fallout New Vegas DLC

NBA 2K13

Mirror's Edge

Final Fantasy VII

Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion

Endless Space

Cart Life

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club

Also I was gifted these from awesome people on a different forum:

Surgeon Simulator

Another World

Gemini Rue

Avadon

Sonic Generations

After I stopped crafting the badges I made about £7 selling the trading cards as well.

Edited by Happenstance

Retro City Rampage is up for 2,79€. Definitely worth buying, it's a 5/5 game in my opinion.

I was waiting for it to be a Vita PS+ game, but for that price you can't say no.

How long do we have to sell the cards? Do they disappear in 4 hours when the sale ends?

(I've been away from Steam for a while, last time I had it on my PC was over 3 years ago, I only recently reinstalled it so I could take advantage of the spectacular sale) :)

Nope the cards stay, you just wont be able to get anymore summer sale drops so the only way to get them will be the market or trading.

Hmm in that case I might as well keep them in case anyone on here needs a particular card, if no one does then I'll probably just sell them.

Thanks Steam...

I bought all of the Ys games in their summer sale and they've now reduced them even more in a midweek madness sale, it's only a difference of a few pounds but still.

Ah well they were still a bargain, but they are a real bargain now for anyone who hasn't got them yet.

Are you sure? I thought they were 75% off in the summer sale while its only 66% now.

I think I paid £6.99 for one and around £5.99 for the other two... still good prices but now they are all under a fiver each.

Anyway, I've done quite well out of Steam recently so I suppose it doesn't matter too much.