NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
daftada

Rate your Dinner - Revived!

Had a chicken and bacon pie, oven ahips and peas, not the best meal ever but still pretty nice, therefore 7.5/10

the future is here, and it's in the form of vimto spread.

Ok, you have to tell us what this is!; I LOVE Vimto!!

Ok, you have to tell us what this is!; I LOVE Vimto!!

Surely this is just some sort of jam?

Whatever the Vimto Jam is it can't hold a candle to the wonderful Milkyway Chocolate spread!

Ok, Lunch was Cheesy beans on toast, I experimented with a dash of Worcester Sauce - 7/10

Surely this is just some sort of jam?

Are you saying Vimto actually produce a Vimto jam that you know of? I got the impression it was a self made Vimto spread/jam and was wondering how he made it/what it was made from; Vimto i'm guessing, but what else?

Who'd of thought it would create such interest!

Are you saying Vimto actually produce a Vimto jam that you know of? I got the impression it was a self made Vimto spread/jam and was wondering how he made it/what it was made from; Vimto i'm guessing, but what else?

Who'd of thought it would create such interest!

Never fear, vimto spread wonderers, i am here. Erm, well yeah, there isn't much to tell, bob was basically right. I went to my mum and dad's and my mum said "look what i got in the supermarket" and it was indeed vimto spread. It is just vimto flavoured jam, really. But it must be tried!

For all of you wondering, i believe my mum shops in Tesco, so try looking for it there.

My parents are on holiday so I'm left to fend for myself...shocking!

So I had a 2 mini pizzas, beans and micro chips. It wasn't very nice.

Never fear, vimto spread wonderers, i am here. Erm, well yeah, there isn't much to tell, bob was basically right. I went to my mum and dad's and my mum said "look what i got in the supermarket" and it was indeed vimto spread. It is just vimto flavoured jam, really. But it must be tried!

For all of you wondering, i believe my mum shops in Tesco, so try looking for it there.

it is indeed delicious. i tried finding it for you guys on google, but my attempts were unsuccesful. however, i did come across this when i was looking -

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/news/s/131/131999_family_gets_vimto_on_tap.html

*drool*

mmmm tea for me was a baked potato with homemade sauce (basically just mince with tinned chopped tomatoes and a bit of dolmeo (sp?) sauce) id give it an 8. then i baked some scones (how man-ly of me :D)

I ate some manner of jarred curry, with rice and beef, and it was pleasantly filling but not particularly enjoyable.

7/10

Roast beef, mashed spuds, roast spuds, broccoli, carrots, parsnips and gravy. Cooked well but really not my thing. 7/10.

Lunch was great though, tuna and cucumber sandwiches on brown bread with a banana and apple. 9/10.

I hate a curry, with rice and a naan bread.

The naan bread was excellently tasty, but the curry was a little watery, so 8/10 for me.

Hmm.. last thing I had to eat was a 3 waffle sandwich using toast and tomato sliced up and placed between each layer then flattened and consumed. Was gorgeous.

It is just vimto flavoured jam, really. But it must be tried!

Wahoo, Thanks, gotta get some of that next time i go!

Legend. That is my favourite sub to get from Subway.

I trust you went with the Sweet Onion sauce?

What was that about toasted chicken sandwiches?

Me and my new 'roomies' got a chinese, it was supreme. 9/10

I hate a curry, with rice and a naan bread.

Don't eat them then.

Sign in to follow this