N-Europe

Best Man gets Celebs to give speech for him

Mokong

So instead of wrecking his head trying to come up with the usual whitty heart felt speech. One Stephen Henning instead decided to pester a bunch of celebs and sports personalities on Twitter to submit clips for him to use as his speech.

Lazy Git or Awesome Best Man?

http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/celebrities-in-irish-best-man-speech-video-974759-Jul2013/?utm_source=shortlink

Anyone here ever had to make a Best Mans speech?

Edited by Mokong

Anyone here ever had to make a Best Mans speech?

I've done 2 so far, one last month and one last November. Actually wasn't that worried about them. But I think it's down to I've had to present stuff In meetings to lots of people many times in my work. So didn't really get fased by it.

For some reason though even though its next April, the speech I have to give on my wedding day I'm alot more concerned about. :-/

I've been best man twice, one speech I gave was just ok (too nervous and was told to "behave" as the bride's parents were prudes). The other speech was absolutely epic and went down a mega treat. The master of ceremonies even gave me a free bottle of whiskey and said it was the best speech he'd ever heard.