NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

The first one definitely is. The third....it was really just TERRIBLE defending. It was like he just strolled up to the box with no-one around him and ka-powed it in.

I have no faith in David Moyes or this "team" of players. The only player who played with any sort of passion or pride was Wayne Rooney.

We created nothing tonight. Nothing. At home. I don't know what Welbeck and Fellaini add to this team. They fill up a name on the teamsheet each, but that's it. Both did nothing tonight. Valencia created nothing. All we seem to do is foul, give away stupid free kicks and attempt to get ourselves sent off.

I said ages ago that Moyes needed to learn and he needs to learn quickly. He has learned nothing. Absolutely nothing. He doesn't know who his first choice/best defenders are, he doesn't know who to start in midfield, on the wings, or up front (except for Rooney). He doesn't know when to make substitutions, or who to bring on. He doesn't know how to break teams down at home or away. He doesn't know how to play attacking football, or how to defend a lead. He doesn't know how to motivate these players. Players that have won titles, played in Champions League finals. He knows nothing. He has learned nothing.

I'd take the loss if I could at least take some sort of heart from the performances. That we would have some sort of idea about the future of this club. But, we're getting nothing in return for this. There's no sense of a dynasty being built or a tradition being followed. There's no decisive style of play. No urgency, no atmosphere.

Tired of this shit already and it's only fucking December.

Suarez is just a beast.

He likes to feast on Norwich too, they must be absolutely sick of him by now.

Good win for Arsenal too.

Gonna try and steel your attention back to the World Cup for a minute :)

Here's my Dry-Run, Mock Draw for the Group Stages :D

Bit long I know, if you want to skip right to the drawing of teams skip to about 6mins 50secs, before that I'm pretty much explaining the draw procedures for anyone unfamiliar.

Let me know also what ye think of the groups I drew, if you'd like to see some of them actually happen, is any of them a good "group of death", did I draw your country in a group you'd like to see your team get or one you hope your team doesn't get?

Let me know also what ye think of the groups I drew, if you'd like to see some of them actually happen, is any of them a good "group of death", did I draw your country in a group you'd like to see your team get or one you hope your team doesn't get?

I would love to see Portugal and Brazil in the same group again, but playing properly, this time. Plus, good chances of being in the opening match.

From that mock draw, the obvious group of death is the one with Ivory Coast. As usual :heh: Also, the one with Spain&Italy.

When the actual draw comes, I'm guessing Chile or Ivory Coast will be in such a group.

My mate got tickets to the United vs Everton match tonight, he got them off one of the board members brother who's daughter he tutors and so he took me along. The seats were amazing, pitch-side seats, a bit to the left of the dug-out. We then had a couple drinks in the Directors Lounge after the match where Fergie, Moyes, Martinez and also Peter Reid were for a little bit... awesome!

Like United losing wasn't sweet enough, haha!

Bad day at the office for the toon. 3-0 is harsh I feel, could've been 1-0 up but for a tremendous save and were denied what I felt was a clear penalty at 1-0 down.

Never mind. Wouldn't like to call the Man U game at the weekend at all.

But I'll go with 1-1.

I would love to see Portugal and Brazil in the same group again, but playing properly, this time. Plus, good chances of being in the opening match.

From that mock draw, the obvious group of death is the one with Ivory Coast. As usual :heh: Also, the one with Spain&Italy.

When the actual draw comes, I'm guessing Chile or Ivory Coast will be in such a group.

Yeah when I puled out Portugal for Brazils group I at first thought "hhhmmm.... Jonnas won't like that.... oh wait maybe he will" you can see me thinking it and then changing my mind in the vid haha.

What do ye guys in England think of the group I drew out for ye? (ie: watch my vid, give me some views and feeback :heh:....or you could skip through it and look for the graphic I put up after I finished the draw listing the groups...but then you'll miss my awesome hosting :heh:)

My mate got tickets to the United vs Everton match tonight, he got them off one of the board members brother who's daughter he tutors and so he took me along. The seats were amazing, pitch-side seats, a bit to the left of the dug-out. We then had a couple drinks in the Directors Lounge after the match where Fergie, Moyes, Martinez and also Peter Reid were for a little bit... awesome!

Wow that sounds awesome, got any pics? Get to meet any players?

My cousin was delighted last night with the result, him being an Everton fan, you'd think they won the league haha

I wouldn't go. Have no interest wining and dining at a rival club.

I wouldn't go. Have no interest wining and dining at a rival club.

I'd not have gone if I wasn't catching up with one of my best mates too to be honest. Haha

Just a heads up guys that I don't like Football anymore and it's nothing to do with the fact that Manchester United won't make top 6, Bristol City face back to back relegation's and Dortmund are 3rd in Bundesliga.

I think I'll like Football again if Monaco and Roma win Ligue 1 and Serie A and both make Champions League next season.

Just a heads up guys that I don't like Football anymore and it's nothing to do with the fact that Manchester United won't make top 6, Bristol City face back to back relegation's and Dortmund are 3rd in Bundesliga.

I think I'll like Football again if Monaco and Roma win Ligue 1 and Serie A and both make Champions League next season.

What drives a person to like Monaco?..

A Ferrari?

I'll work on that joke and come back later.

What drives a person to like Monaco?..

Just because they used to be a Champions league team once upon a time ago, and considered fairly good.

A couple of weeks ago, my facebook feed was full of glory hunting United fans laughing at Arsenal after United scraped a home win against a depleted Arsenal side.

Needless to say, they've all either shut up and not posted over the last few games OR in the case of two of them, they have now claimed that they don't support United anymore and one of them now supports Arsenal ('My aunt grew up from around there').

Classic.

A couple of weeks ago, my facebook feed was full of glory hunting United fans laughing at Arsenal after United scraped a home win against a depleted Arsenal side.

Needless to say, they've all either shut up and not posted over the last few games OR in the case of two of them, they have now claimed that they don't support United anymore and one of them now supports Arsenal ('My aunt grew up from around there').

Classic.

The few United fans I know in real life (non-forum people) seem to all be in agreement that we've been shit. All season.

The few United fans I know in real life (non-forum people) seem to all be in agreement that we've been shit. All season.

At least you still support them! Yeah you've been shit, I still have no idea why fergie refused to strengthen your midfield over the years. Feel for Moyes, top manager but he's been dealt one shit hand.

Central midfield is woeful, the absence of Carrick compounds the weaknesses we already have there. The Fellaini / Cleverley partnership simply doesn't cut the mustard, it's like there's a giant chasm in the middle of the park when they play. Fellaini especially seems uninterested or unmotivated, he lacks that United might, the drive to change the game and win. It's like he's just doing a simple job in that deep position, there's no urgency in his play. He said he wanted to be the next Roy Keane, to which I call 'bollocks'.

Had we snatched up Fabregas and kept Van Persie fit, we'd certainly be much more competitive right now. I think a signing or two could change our fortunes, although that seems to be one of Moyes' weaknesses.

Uraguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy. Good luck, not great for them but could have been worse.

Group G is very exciting, I'm also following Germany in this tournament.

EzAIMrM.png

Edited by -Dem0-

Suárez will be hated in England even more after he puts 3 past them. :p

I've been thinking how the English media will treat him in the run up to the World Cup.