NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

Here! Me! Please! :D

What do you want as trade?

What have you got? I'll add you now and open my gates :D

What have you got? I'll add you now and open my gates :D
How about a Super Mushroom or maybe Hero's Boots/ Trousers? Money? Are you collecting a special set? ^^

Hero's trousers would be good! Haven't started collecting any particular furniture sets yet so that would prob be best for me :)

Hero's trousers would be good! Haven't started collecting any particular furniture sets yet so that would prob be best for me :)
Cool, I'll visit you in a minute. ^^

I only have minimalist dresser in my cataloug.

Anyone have exotic furniture?

Who were looking for kiddie stuff? Nook got a couch for sale. Also, does playroom wall counts as kiddie?

Also, looking for a town to sell my perfect pears. Btw, how long does it take(if any) for fruits to rot in the closet?

Was me after kiddie, but I think I actually only need floor now. Don't think playroom counts in, as my wall is called Kiddie so who knows. Intrigued as to what playroom looks like given the kiddie set's existence already. You can come and sell the perfect pears in my town if you want, I've got the Bell Boom too so you'll get 20% extra on them.

Was me after kiddie, but I think I actually only need floor now. Don't think playroom counts in, as my wall is called Kiddie so who knows. Intrigued as to what playroom looks like given the kiddie set's existence already. You can come and sell the perfect pears in my town if you want, I've got the Bell Boom too so you'll get 20% extra on them.

Hey Rummy, when do you have time for our trade?

Edited by Thiophen

I have an exotic chest in my town , someone was after that , one of the residents is selling for 1260 bells.

I have an exotic chest in my town , someone was after that , one of the residents is selling for 1260 bells.
Sorry, not interested. Do you have any Nintendo items?

Oh the exotic wasnt for you just anyone in general, I haven't got much but I think David has the goal pole I'm sure he'd do a trade with you

Iun just got Heroes Cap and Rummy wants to have the Fire Bar, so I have these three left: Super Mushroom, Heroes Boots and Heroes Trousers.

David has the goal pole, he'd probably trade that for the hero's boots

Looking to try some multiplayer.

Here is my firend code: 1203-9327-9676

I need to add the friend code im playing with also right?

My town have oranges

Looking to try some multiplayer.

Here is my firend code: 1203-9327-9676

I need to add the friend code im playing with also right?

My town have oranges

Yes you do need to add the friend code , mine is 0387 8767 5076

Who is Ristle from Riston?! Does anybody know?!

@Guy he wasn't from the streetpass event was he?! Literally dropped into town with a certain old friend...then disappeared again!

Rummy can u open your gates so i can test my conection if it works now :)

I want exotic!

Who is Ristle from Riston?! Does anybody know?!

@Guy he wasn't from the streetpass event was he?! Literally dropped into town with a certain old friend...then disappeared again!

Ahaha, he's a friend of mine. He came to the meet. Did you guys just cross paths?

THIS GAME IS DESTROYING MY LIFE.

First off, I wanted to visit Mayor @Mr\-Paul. Whilst there I encountered my good friend/actual rival @Fused King, FusedFusedFus-ed king, lover of the Asian ting. He appreciated some of mr-paul's asian furniture. Whilst perusing the local stores, Shiekah appeared online, and the good dilpomat Mr-paul kindly instructed me to 'go make some bells!!' and so I took his highbury wisdom, caught the next train, and made some tracks.

HNI_0020-1.jpg

Despite some border control issues and unwarranted ejections, I eventually got to sell many a turnip along super secret Agent 'Chris' Gibbs, before once more...encountering Fused. That dude REALLY gets around. Nonetheless, I perused the castle of Sheikah, garden and moats and all, twas quite a lovely little place. The town of Treno was too.

HNI_0021-1.jpg

However, I received an urgent messenger from Pompey during my visit to Treno...it was Mayor Adam!

I understand some of his subjects know his true name though...'flameboy'. He had some balloons for me! Mostly a bed of balloon, but I took it at face value of purely diplomatic relations of material exchange and no more! However, due to some trouble in the town it was a while before I could visit, so I took a trip instead to a random strangers town...who was this Stefan of Rostock?

I decided that further bridges were always positive to build, and took the trip.

HNI_0027-1.jpg

It turned out my suspicions were correct, he was the gentleman who masquerades as none other than...@Thiophen! Using this facade to blend in and understand the people; Mayor Stefan ensures he's stays on top of everything. His town was lovely, and I later realised also it was foreign with a german tinge and very welcoming. I appreciated the hospitality of the mayor, his generous over-offering on diplomatic trade of blue goods, and once all business was said and done...a casual wind-down of dancing and raving at Club Kaluk, was it? Not being a native to the language, I've probably mistaken the name. Nonetheless...RAVE!

HNI_0031-1.jpg

After a little boogie, and a short train ride home, the much-nicer-than-he-sounds D3thl0rd popped by for some more of RoseHall's apparent chief export tonight...Ore! With a few emeralds, and more offerings of balloon items, the deals were done and fortifications of friendships were made. There was the only most brief interruption by the most random Ristle of Riston; he brought an old friend to us all, apologised, and left before I barely managed to say hello. Twas sad for such a fleeting visit, but I can understand the pressures of a mayor.

Once all was said and done, Mayor Rummy of RoseHall achieved many things this eve. Enough things to dwarf his other commitments in life. Having advanced things both within in his community economically, and trade abroad, he felt that despite being just a few accidental weeks into the job...maybe it was for him after all.

Ahaha, he's a friend of mine. He came to the meet. Did you guys just cross paths?

Ahh, he literally turned up, dropped off Katie(apologising for some reason whilst doing so) and then disappeared! Barely got to say hello/BF him! I had a feeling he was one of the gents at the steetpassmeet, but he shouldn't have rushed in/out so fast!

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

New thread for Furniture Trading, go check it out.

Thanks Ville, but to everyone, please don't create anymore AC threads, we have got the 3 we need.

I don't want to have to start merging threads.

Edited by lostmario

But there's nothing else Nintendo worthy of posting about anymore. :(

Except maybe Fire Emblem.

Mine are open now, and Internet is strangely perfect :p Do I have you added?

Visit me! My internet connection is strangely perfect and I have had one visitor in the last two hours :p Alternatively I want to offload a good bunch of perfect pears in a town where pears are not the perfect fruit.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost