NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

You know how the slingshot only appears later in the upgraded shop...

Well to hell with that! Today I netted a silver slingshot as it floated by. It had 2 balloons so had to be popped twice. It fires 2 shots at once. Awesome! :D

Hi, my friend code is 2964-8611-0527 - Mike

It'd be really fun to visit another's town! I need some different fruit other than peaches >.<

EDIT

I just added everyone on the first post!! Wooooooooooo

Edited by ClowKin

Right I've just bought this. Friend code is 4613-7110-5391

I have added a few people @Sexual Chocolate and @ClowKin.

Just to not derail the main thread too much, @yesteryeargames and @flameboy - what kiddie bits you got/how much you want/when's good? I'm about for the foreseeable evening ahead methinks. Can also bring peaches if anyone needs/wants them.

Just to not derail the main thread too much, @yesteryeargames and @flameboy - what kiddie bits you got/how much you want/when's good? I'm about for the foreseeable evening ahead methinks. Can also bring peaches if anyone needs/wants them.

I'd look for a swap for anything minimalist, antique or classic. No need for Pears.

I'll have a look at what I've got in those terms(sadly I fear not a lot). By no need for pears, do you mean no need for pears, or peaches? Also when's good?

I'll have a look at what I've got in those terms(sadly I fear not a lot). By no need for pears, do you mean no need for pears, or peaches? Also when's good?

I meant Peaches yeah sorry. If no swap just gimme 1000 bells or summit.

best i can do atm is minamilist sofa, was trying to visit penzance and see you both byt no dice. scuse bad typing on 3ds now

After a couple of quiet days, I'll be on from around half 7 for some AC fun. Visitors welcome, but I would like to see some more towns/have some fun on the island too :)

After a couple of quiet days, I'll be on from around half 7 for some AC fun. Visitors welcome, but I would like to see some more towns/have some fun on the island too :)

I've still got a pending friend request for you, Mr!

I've still got a pending friend request for you, Mr!

Sorry! Adding you back nooooooow!

Got it sorted! Nothing to see here.

Edited by Rummy

Added a few people on here @Sexual Chocolate. Feel free to add me and let me know you have.

3222-5669-5729

Town: Khatru

Fruit: Pears

I'm desperate for apples for my oranges and apples forest, I've done my border f oranges, but I don't have apples yet :)

I'm desperate for apples for my oranges and apples forest, I've done my border f oranges, but I don't have apples yet :)

I've got some you can have Dazzy. Will be free from 3:30pm UK time today.

My gates are opening at around 12pm UK time today if anyone is interested? I've already got a friend coming over for some hammer action on the Island.

I've got some you can have Dazzy. Will be free from 3:30pm UK time today.

Boo, I'll be at work til later. Think its unbelievable that you can't send letters to your friends. Absolutely incredible omission.

Boo, I'll be at work til later. Think its unbelievable that you can't send letters to your friends. Absolutely incredible omission.

Totes agree with this. I do have some apples gathered from other towns though(not sure how many mind) - when you likely to be on I'll try to drop by. No promises yet though.

Yes unless you visit their town and go to the post office? I guess their best friends messaging service was a way around this but dumb as you both have to be online. Makes the fact that swapnote can't be multitasked even dumber?

Gonna open my gates in few min for flamey to come over, anyone on now/up for an island trip? Remember not to run!

Gate's open! Come in at your leisure...unless we end up at the island, that is.

Well! Had quite a bit of a chuckle with @flameboy and @Cube on the island tours this eve! Might throw up a few pics in a bit.

First off, I took a brief unplanned trip to see

@flameboy in Pompey.

I did a few bits, then we chilled in front of the box...

HNI_0063.jpg

Before I headed home again...

Welcome...to RoseHall.

HNI_0066.jpg

@Cube arrived as the answer to the question 'What if Mario actually got laid?' However, the island was no place for such fine dresses...

HNI_0065.jpg

...and again I found myself matching! We waitied a bit....then a bit more...

HNI_0069.jpg

...waiting...

HNI_0067.jpg

...when a wild flameboy finally appears!

HNI_0070.jpg

*It really wasn't that long

A lil' sea shanty for the trip...

HNI_0072.jpg

We played a few games...such as...

STOP! Hammertime! HNI_0075.jpg

We lost one game, but most we were...

Winners! Happy AND victorious, rah!

HNI_0076.jpg

HNI_0078.jpg

*This was our second game, whereas in the first I thoroughly let us down. I liked these though cos me and Cube tophatting either side of the dragon!

I could see Tortimer wanted to give us a gold for being the best swimsuit models.

HNI_0079.jpg

But he couldn't. so we rocked back to our civvies. Boss lookin civvies. The journey had come to an end...

HNI_0081.jpg

...after much adventure, it was time to head home. Cube headed off but...

HNI_0083.jpg

...what's this?! A wild Fused King has appeared!

HNI_0084.jpg

He charmed and wowed my villagers, picked some fruits, fished some fish, and sadly head home again to his lonely lonely tent.

But before he left he left....what? He left a little poem!

HNI_0085.jpg

And that was all evidence Mayor Rummy had of the late June RoseHall Island excursion. The Mayor had fun, and was grateful to his faraway neighbours for coming. One day...maybe, the adventure will be greater!

P.S Don't look in the wardrobe...

HNI_0064.jpg

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

added you too @Guy

did i even post my code in the thread?

3780-9004-3382

Did *I* even post your code in the thread? I didn't!

Sorry guys, first post should now be a bit more up to date with all codes so far posted in the thread. Gonna move to a 'new codes this week' system soon, so we see who's new in the list and then put them into it alphabetically after that.

Are we gonna start adding Dream Suite Addresses as well. I have a gyroid collecting donations for mine as we speak.

And, why is there yet another code to collect off everyone???