Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

Rummy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my friend code is 2964-8611-0527 - Mike

It'd be really fun to visit another's town! I need some different fruit other than peaches >.<

EDIT

I just added everyone on the first post!! Wooooooooooo

Edited by ClowKin

After a couple of quiet days, I'll be on from around half 7 for some AC fun. Visitors welcome, but I would like to see some more towns/have some fun on the island too :)

I've still got a pending friend request for you, Mr!

Boo, I'll be at work til later. Think its unbelievable that you can't send letters to your friends. Absolutely incredible omission.

Totes agree with this. I do have some apples gathered from other towns though(not sure how many mind) - when you likely to be on I'll try to drop by. No promises yet though.

Boo, I'll be at work til later. Think its unbelievable that you can't send letters to your friends. Absolutely incredible omission.

Yes unless you visit their town and go to the post office? I guess their best friends messaging service was a way around this but dumb as you both have to be online. Makes the fact that swapnote can't be multitasked even dumber?

Gonna open my gates in few min for flamey to come over, anyone on now/up for an island trip? Remember not to run!

Gate's open! Come in at your leisure...unless we end up at the island, that is.

Well! Had quite a bit of a chuckle with @flameboy and @Cube on the island tours this eve! Might throw up a few pics in a bit.

First off, I took a brief unplanned trip to see

@flameboy in Pompey.

I did a few bits, then we chilled in front of the box...

HNI_0063.jpg

Before I headed home again...

Welcome...to RoseHall.

HNI_0066.jpg

@Cube arrived as the answer to the question 'What if Mario actually got laid?' However, the island was no place for such fine dresses...

HNI_0065.jpg

...and again I found myself matching! We waitied a bit....then a bit more...

HNI_0069.jpg

...waiting...

HNI_0067.jpg

...when a wild flameboy finally appears!

HNI_0070.jpg

*It really wasn't that long

A lil' sea shanty for the trip...

HNI_0072.jpg

We played a few games...such as...

STOP! Hammertime! HNI_0075.jpg

We lost one game, but most we were...

Winners! Happy AND victorious, rah!

HNI_0076.jpg

HNI_0078.jpg

*This was our second game, whereas in the first I thoroughly let us down. I liked these though cos me and Cube tophatting either side of the dragon!

I could see Tortimer wanted to give us a gold for being the best swimsuit models.

HNI_0079.jpg

But he couldn't. so we rocked back to our civvies. Boss lookin civvies. The journey had come to an end...

HNI_0081.jpg

...after much adventure, it was time to head home. Cube headed off but...

HNI_0083.jpg

...what's this?! A wild Fused King has appeared!

HNI_0084.jpg

He charmed and wowed my villagers, picked some fruits, fished some fish, and sadly head home again to his lonely lonely tent.

But before he left he left....what? He left a little poem!

HNI_0085.jpg

And that was all evidence Mayor Rummy had of the late June RoseHall Island excursion. The Mayor had fun, and was grateful to his faraway neighbours for coming. One day...maybe, the adventure will be greater!

P.S Don't look in the wardrobe...

HNI_0064.jpg

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

added you too @Guy

did i even post my code in the thread?

3780-9004-3382

Did *I* even post your code in the thread? I didn't!

Sorry guys, first post should now be a bit more up to date with all codes so far posted in the thread. Gonna move to a 'new codes this week' system soon, so we see who's new in the list and then put them into it alphabetically after that.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!