N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 27: We few, we happy few, we band of brothers

Haden

Comfortable win over Inter which was surprising as we were expecting a much closer affair. If Madpool/DuD avoid a draw then one more point outselves will be enough for safety.

Even if we're safe before the last game of the season, I do intend to field a full strength team against the Submarines:heh:

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh @Haden...no reports since Week 5 (24.6.13)!!! You know what that means??

Money In The Bank! It's cash in time for Conden baby!!! :D

I thought you were the one that pointed out to me how naughty I was to offer you this when people were having a go at you for buying players on the cheap from a friend.

You want your to have your Matt and Conden cake and eat it. ;)

It is a shame how the reports have faulted this year if Peeps will have me back I will try for one more season, I can't believe I used to do all three reports on a regular basis. The good old days!

Nikos before you itchy trigger finger reply and we get into another boring saga I have something to say to you.

Our relationship is like HHH and Austin suspicion and underlying issues need to be put aside.

Next season me you and another to form.

The three man powertrip alliance! With another member of course.

You are still free to offer for Conden if you want btw it may have to be more than 50k though lol

I thought you were the one that pointed out to me how naughty I was to offer you this when people were having a go at you for buying players on the cheap from a friend.

True but then after that I asked you...

Does that mean our Money In The Bank deal is off?? :o

The deal is on but there is no way you are ever gonna be cashing that in it will spur me on to report every week! (Hopefully)

I do actually sympathise that it would be quite interesting to have a closed transfer system where you could score bargians etc. Before next off season we deffo need to get some ideas into place of how to make it workable to make it fair yet fun.

Is that so...

In response to the following...

Next season me you and another to form.

The three man powertrip alliance! With another member of course.

You're on! Lets get the steel chairs at the ready!

You are still free to offer for Conden if you want btw it may have to be more than 50k though lol

Excellent, shall do after the change report and when I've build up a bit more money pre-season. To soften the blow & keep our new alliance strong I'll offer a swap deal for Scabos too who should still be the same skill level as Conden after the CR plus Scabos also has the intelligence trait so you won't be missing out on a playmaker and he can act a veteren to mentor your youth and get your dangerously low average age up so you can compete better! :) Scabos should be good for you for 4 or 5 seasons I reckon!

I would like to add my apologies for not keeping up with the reports, spotlight and alliances. I'll at least do a final alliance score at the end of the season :p

If we're having a cup, I should have more time for reports by the next season :p

Who wants a cup?

Cup.

I feel like i'm missing out on a lot of the Xpert 'banter' by not knowing anything about wrestling. It seems integral to the game in some way. Is this true?

I have no idea what it is all about either.

Ok to have a cup (although not participating) as long as there aren't massive delays like last season. Let's get it started before season end so it starts on first day after end of season. If matches aren't played no rematches etc etc.

True but then after that I asked you...

In response to the following...

You're on! Lets get the steel chairs at the ready!

Excellent, shall do after the change report and when I've build up a bit more money pre-season. To soften the blow & keep our new alliance strong I'll offer a swap deal for Scabos too who should still be the same skill level as Conden after the CR plus Scabos also has the intelligence trait so you won't be missing out on a playmaker and he can act a veteren to mentor your youth and get your dangerously low average age up so you can compete better! :) Scabos should be good for you for 4 or 5 seasons I reckon!

Sweet alliance will be sick first time we have teamed up I take it? I am going for promotion next season although I may get it this season I seem to be getting OK results playing just youths!

As far as Conden goes I really made that MITB deal as a bit of banter to encourage myself to be a good reports writer for once but to be fair I understand why you have brought it up (I would!). I really don't have an interest in selling him and have no interest in Scabos who I evaluated and is incompatible with my team.

I will listen to offers but it will have to be a fantastic one otherwise I may as well quit my team before selling him for cheap as I have built it around him and have him on 17 dev lol I fully see him being worth 15 mil next season as I am sure he will jump up a level and is still very young.

I can only offer my apologies and maybe a beer if we ever meet again (which we should). You are of course a gentleman and I hope you will forgive me for laying false hope down and we can move on to conquer the league laying waste to all before us!

I am in for the cup as well!

Cup.

I feel like i'm missing out on a lot of the Xpert 'banter' by not knowing anything about wrestling. It seems integral to the game in some way. Is this true?

I have no clue either.

I have no idea what it is all about either.

Ok to have a cup (although not participating) as long as there aren't massive delays like last season. Let's get it started before season end so it starts on first day after end of season. If matches aren't played no rematches etc etc.

This.

Sweet alliance will be sick first time we have teamed up I take it? I am going for promotion next season although I may get it this season I seem to be getting OK results playing just youths!

As far as Conden goes I really made that MITB deal as a bit of banter to encourage myself to be a good reports writer for once but to be fair I understand why you have brought it up (I would!). I really don't have an interest in selling him and have no interest in Scabos who I evaluated and is incompatible with my team.

I will listen to offers but it will have to be a fantastic one otherwise I may as well quit my team before selling him for cheap as I have built it around him and have him on 17 dev lol I fully see him being worth 15 mil next season as I am sure he will jump up a level and is still very young.

I can only offer my apologies and maybe a beer if we ever meet again (which we should). You are of course a gentleman and I hope you will forgive me for laying false hope down and we can move on to conquer the league laying waste to all before us!

I am in for the cup as well!

It will indeed be the first time we've allied...it'll be like Bret and Vince finally shaking hands after the Montreal screw job! :p

Lol, no worries it was worth a try...I'd never let him go if I had him in my squad and I'd probably not be able to afford anywhere near his value anyway!

Beer sounds good APA style...lemme know when you're free!

tumblr_mdpqphdDJo1ree9s5o1_500.png

I would be quite pleased if my fellow comerades from the true Top 5 gave it their best in the last two matches ;)

I would say I will definitely try to stop Tales, but that just isn't going to happen even if I try! Sorry Sub.

I consider you an early start on the off season.

Oh God, i lost to Dragpoo....i'm so ashamed.

I don't understand though, I had 4 strikers, he only had 2, surely i should have scored twice as many as him...this game makes no sense!

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

You went full retard that game, brah. 2 midfielders against 5, away from home. I let out a real life gasp when I saw that line up. But then thought fuuuuck when I realised I had put 3 defenders out...

Great game, although...I can't beliiiieve Gregor Forsyth scored 5 goals. What I can't believe part II is that he also didn't make the Xpert team! Come on now. :p

How come you went 4-2-4? I thought you wanted to stay up?

I do want to stay up!

4-2-4 would have worked if my defense weren't so pants. Supposedly if you play long balls, it doesn't matter that you only have 2 midfield, but meh. Didn't quite work out.

I thought i had a chance of staying up, but i have to beat your result now, and Aquila is really good and Haden appears to be losing on purpose to avoid promotion so.....

.....me going back down.

I do want to stay up!

4-2-4 would have worked if my defense weren't so pants. Supposedly if you play long balls, it doesn't matter that you only have 2 midfield, but meh. Didn't quite work out.

I thought i had a chance of staying up, but i have to beat your result now, and Aquila is really good and Haden appears to be losing on purpose to avoid promotion so.....

.....me going back down.

I shy away from 4-2-4 and would only really use it if somebody else had a shit midfield or if my midfield was really bluddy good. Or, I guess, if somebody went 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 or something. Against 4 or 5 midfielders, I think it's dangerous.

It does work well with long balls, but when the other team has possession, it can mess you right up.

I think I'll lose my last game, but I'm happy that I'm still in with a chance of staying up. It's been a hard but necessary season and we've done well to get to this point. If we stay up, it should be much easier next season for us.