N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 27: We few, we happy few, we band of brothers

Haden

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, the X11 annoys me, I have won the league twice and fighting for it for the third time in a row, and I have been nominated to the manager of the round just once. Beating Silverdale away should be worth more than losing against Winston :rolleyes:

Don't try to take the credit for the work that your team have done. I can't believe your arrogance. Those players have done well despite having you as manager. You're a lower league manager at best.

lololololol

Don't forget Scotland, who started the trend!

Scotland have a midfield? I thought they play 10-0-0?

I swear I saw them use three keepers once.

Next match is the big one. Away to Eights. If I can avoid defeat, I still have a shot at the title. Lose, and I will pretty much have to win all of my remaining games, which I don't expect to do.

@Haden

To the tune of "Three Lions" by Baddiel Skinner & Lightning Seeds.

"Haden's going down, he's going down

He's going, Haden's going down

He's going down, he's going down

He's going down, haden's going down!"

Edit - Fuck

Everyone seems to know the score they have seen it all before.

They just know they are so sure they know Charlie is going to throw it away going to blow it away but I know they can play because I remember...

tumbleweed-on-the-bonneville-salt-john-burcham.jpg

I am now scared I am going up again, I want one more season in the Middle my defence is not ready for the beating it would get from top league attacks.

What the hell is this

Petru Ciobotaru has been informed that his dog should be put down due to terminal illness. Petru Ciobotaru requests some time off to mourn his loss. The club agrees and gives him some compassionate leave. Petru Ciobotaru will be absent for 4 days.

What the hell is this

Petru Ciobotaru has been informed that his dog should be put down due to terminal illness. Petru Ciobotaru requests some time off to mourn his loss. The club agrees and gives him some compassionate leave. Petru Ciobotaru will be absent for 4 days.

Lol, unlucky!

This was my most recent one:- Raúl González recently met a woman online with whom he has a lot in common. After speaking via webcam a few times, they decided to meet in person and they got on famously! Raúl González now feels like the luckiest man on the planet and as a result of his newfound happiness, gains a fair bit of form.

If you have everyone on excellent and introduce someone who is on fair or whatever, the game doesn't just move the new player but moves them all. When you introduce a new element, all players adjust not just the new one :p so it makes sense that some would fall from excellent to good...

Good to see you doing well Cube!

I wish my DVs were higher. They're all stuck on 13/14 and there are only four games left. They've all had high form all season too :(

Good Game, Brah. GGB!

I wish I had gone 5-4-1 Defensive, but alas, I am not AC Elites. Wait, they only play 4-4-2, lolz.

In all seriousness, there is no fucking way we're staying up. We're going to go down and be bottom of the league. The only annoying thing is that the form of some of my players could be higher.

A horrific beatdown but for some reason our form stayed intact! Looking to get more than one player to 17 dev this season I just hope Astle hangs around for a few more seasons my youths need a role model!

Good win today. Goal difference could have been better though, the overal goal difference could be important in the end.

Think it's pretty safe to say Inter is out of the race, so it's between me and the rookie now.

Good win today. Goal difference could have been better though, the overal goal difference could be important in the end.

Think it's pretty safe to say Inter is out of the race, so it's between me and the rookie now.