NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 27: We few, we happy few, we band of brothers

Is there gonna be a lotto for a VIP prize for the winners of last seasons leagues/competitions?

I see my build-up of midfield is working well, but an influx of new players for the forwards is something i need to work on. It's shocking to say the least. Oh well, time to look at the Youth acadamy and transfer markets.

Truly embarrassing start to the season for me. Rumor mill has it that Archie has handed in a transfer request, wants to move to a good team to see out his career.

@Haden that first post was truely terrific. Great work

Rodger says

Haden

is

a

genius

sooooo good

been waiting for this all day

what a hero

Speaking of which - hadven't asked him but whoever wanted Rodger in their allience - he's ours. Winston - Rodger Federer Crew - Rossers Rovers. Name currently undecided

Is there gonna be a lotto for a VIP prize for the winners of last seasons leagues/competitions?

Yes I will do it tonight hopefully

So Dan Likesflink got sold only for a coincidentally new youth named Flink Likesdan to join. A casual 17-4 with a couple of good goalkeeping skills. He's worth 4.8m econ as well. Sweet!

Haden has let me down. Crappy defender.

So who should our final member me Peeps? I don't really know any of the teams in the lower league. Fedex is the strongest on paper but I don't know who he is :p

We could go with Coloccini FC (whom I know outside of the forum), I think he'll get a top 3 finish... either that or go with Rosser's Rovers or Fedex but they aren't on the forum at all so probably don't care about an alliance :p

Bought a 21-7 forward to beef up the squad, won't be ready until 5th June though.

Expecting a tough match today against Elite League relegees Aqucia. Got some beasting tactics made up for it though!

We could go with Coloccini FC (whom I know outside of the forum), I think he'll get a top 3 finish... either that or go with Rosser's Rovers or Fedex but they aren't on the forum at all so probably don't care about an alliance :p

Coloccini already agreed to be in the Shield with Madpool and me :P

...and as I said on the page before, Fedex is with me. We do need a middle league team though if anyone is interested...

No, Peeps is mine!

And as you see allying with Nikos isn't a particular good idea :p

I'm not sure who Rossers Rovers are, but that was a very close match. I almost made a great comeback after half time.

...and as I said on the page before, Fedex is with me. We do need a middle league team though if anyone is interested...

Ill join your alliance if you want me. Beat Peeps 4-3 in a great game.

Disappointed to lose today, I think the only thing that did it was them guessing my tactics after a change. Again I had more possession but couldn't turn it into chances.

However, a win and a draw against 2 teams that last season were in the Elite league isn't bad.

I can't see any update on it, but there seem to be a new(?) stat page called "standings history", accessed from the Club stats page. Basically you can see the number of matches won, lost and drew, and with goals scored, let in, goal difference and total points for all seasons you have participated in. Kinda interesting. The most losses I have had in a season is appearently season 18 in the middle league with 11 losses, while the last two with the least losses, two in each season. I can see everyone elses as well, probably due to being VIP.

Good game @Lucas3693 :p thought I'd get a draw but you went and got a last minute goal!

The downside of being the strongest in the division (on paper at least) is that you tend to face everyone's strongest line up :(

Tales, I'll send a message to Rossers Rovers then I think!

Mwhahahaha! Back to winning ways! Two goals is not enough Dragooooooooo!

Close game between me and JC, but a victory was mine 1-0. Both went for 4-5-1 formation, he had more chances. I honestly can't wait until my new striker is fit and to see what he can bring to the team. Could be a wildcard, who knows.

Ill join your alliance if you want me. Beat Peeps 4-3 in a great game.

Awesome, good to have you on board!

Our Alliance is now complete: Inter-Leeds-Fedex! :)

@Zell What a demolition against Inter :o

Happy to get off the mark with our first win of the season.

bob is starting an Alliance, with themselves. They will forge ahead of all these other Alliances.

I'll join you bob... We can get a record low on points

So Dan Likesflink got sold only for a coincidentally new youth named Flink Likesdan to join. A casual 17-4 with a couple of good goalkeeping skills. He's worth 4.8m econ as well. Sweet!

Haden has let me down. Crappy defender.

loll. cant believe you got 4 mill for danlikesflink! The name must have added a couple of million.

Good game @Lucas3693 :p thought I'd get a draw but you went and got a last minute goal!

The downside of being the strongest in the division (on paper at least) is that you tend to face everyone's strongest line up :(

Tales, I'll send a message to Rossers Rovers then I think!

erm

Speaking of which - hadven't asked him but whoever wanted Rodger in their allience - he's ours. Winston - Rodger Federer Crew - Rossers Rovers. Name currently undecided

Hands off. he's ours!

If anyone wants a low-scoring lower league alliance member, I'll gladly join.