NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 27: We few, we happy few, we band of brothers

Yet again first 3 games away against 3 of the better teams. 0 points from the first 3 games then for me.

I dunno man your team is developing nicely plus imagine how good your run in will be!

The match line up is neither bad or good for the Eights. Here's hoping I don't start the season with a loss, I dislike starting away, a loss and it's catch up for the rest of the season. The fight for the title is getting more challenging each for each season that's for sure.

Yet again first 3 games away against 3 of the better teams. 0 points from the first 3 games then for me.

I'm just glad you still here :) Long time forum members have left and gone in the time you have participated.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

I dunno man your team is developing nicely plus imagine how good your run in will be!

I might have a good run in but I think it might be too late as this middle league is way too close to call.

Invite away anyone. Would like to play another away match.

I've sent you a challenge :D

@Jon Dedede @The fish @Twozzok

Just want to make sure you guys are aware of the new season, it starts on the 20th. I looked on Xpert and you guys haven't signed in for a few days :)

If anyone wants a friendly tomorrow, please send me an invite.

Nick Fu, a 32-11 defender for sale with heading and allround abilities if anyone's interested in a direct transfer? He's worth 1,498,500 econ but will accept offers around 1 million! Feel free to put a bid in if you are interested!

Baggies were just to much for my team today. Really thrilled with us making it to the final never would have imagined that but hats off to the deserved winner DuD

ZnqQ5.gif

Baggies were just to much for my team today. Really thrilled with us making it to the final never would have imagined that but hats off to the deserved winner DuD

Thanks Haden

Your team performed better according to the ratings though! Maybe the wrong team won?

I'll take it though :D

I was just happy to reach the final and win some games for a change :)

Middle League represent :p

Congratulations on winning the cup DuD! Get promoted so I can avenge my semi-final loss. :p

Nick Fu, a 32-11 defender for sale with heading and allround abilities if anyone's interested in a direct transfer? He's worth 1,498,500 econ but will accept offers around 1 million! Feel free to put a bid in if you are interested!

Definitely interested as soon as sponsor money comes in this week.

Edit- spent it on training already, baws.

Definitely interested as soon as sponsor money comes in this week.

Edit- spent it on training already, baws.

Lol, no worries...there's always next week if you're still interested!

New thread up on Monday at the latest hopefully before just writing up reports about lower league teams.

Just wondering is anyone doing anything new this season?

So far I have Peeps: Top League reporter

Me: Middle League reporter

Lower League reporter:

Interviews: Nikos

Anyone doing any other sort of write ups I should include or anything else they would like in the thread?

Nikos I noticed Grant (Co-op) hasn't logged in for an age, is he gonna come back or is he to upset about Bale?

So Atlético Aqui1a gets a 17 5 forward and I get a 19 4.

How is the system in anyway fair?

So Atlético Aqui1a gets a 17 5 forward and I get a 19 4.

How is the system in anyway fair?

You gotta roll with the punches man :P

Xpert would be boring if everything was the same and we all got a similar youth sometimes you get a good one other times you don't!

Does anyone have friends they need to remind its a new season?

Nikos I noticed Grant (Co-op) hasn't logged in for an age, is he gonna come back or is he to upset about Bale?

Just texted him to find out, he's prob just got out of the swing of it since the season finished and forgotten about it, he's never been that devoted to xpert tbh and usually requires reminder from me! :heh:

Check your PMs btw @Haden, I replied to your message and waiting to hear back! :wink:

Edit: Co-op just replied and says he will be back in time for the new season, has just had a lot on!

Don't forget to join the fantasy football leagues I created anyone else who's interested who hasn't yet that wants to...you have until tomorrow!! Codes and links etc are above or on the fantasy football thread! :)

Does anyone have friends.....?

Why you always gotta bring that up?!

:(