N-Europe

Wii U VC

madeinbeats

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the score with N64 games on the VC? When will they be released? My sister and her BF have a Wii U and wanted to download Mario 64.

They've just said it's coming. I'd imagine Mario 64 will be one of the first to go up.

Japan's getting screwed next week if it makes you feel better. They're just getting Mario & Yoshi...

...which makes me think some bombs are going to be dropped at E3 next week

Yeah that is suspicious. We're the ones who always get screwed over, not them...

N64 and GBA VC launching next week perhaps? (not that it really matters though. No doubt that NOE will get bored and stop releasing VC games again in a couple of week's time regardless... :cry: )

I believe Nintendo Network will be merged with the 3DS friend code system, but it could take a while. I also expect Nintendo will allow us to log in on any Wii U with our NNID in the near future. (I hope I will not be left disappointed.)

Edited by are1981

Disappointing week (again). If they wanted to go with a Luigi theme, they could at least throw us a bone and release another game starring Luigi like Super Mario Kart or Super Mario Bros (never mind the continued absence of games available in other regions like Kirby's Dreamland 3 and Megaman X...)

But I suppose they were probably concerned about Super Luigi U overshadowing any other title.

From the press release:

"This Virtual Console™ version also features the ability to save your creations, which was not possible in the NES original."

That's the same as the Wii and 3DS releases. This version supports the Famicom Data Recorder, which was originally only released in Japan and allowed data to be saved :) (this was before they came up with battery backed RAM storage for the carts and the Disk System)

Edited by Dcubed

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!