N-Europe

Boston Marathon Explosion

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God how shady does that man look on the roof of the building on the left in that photo I posted of the explosion

As creepy as that is, it's probably just somebody watching the race? Or security, or something. But yeah, creepy as hell.

@chanyasulkit152915--350x600.jpg

@theoriginalwak152849--350x600.jpg

screengrab154648--415x415.jpg

Fox-Boston152831--500x380.jpg

BostonMarathonExplosion160217.jpg

I was really hoping this was just an accident...a gas leak, but it seems what i feared at first might be right if they have found ball barings, it suggests an IED designed to rip through people, isn't that like the IRA bombings from before? (was thinking ten years ago but i'd be way off)

I was actually reading up on this bit of news prior to the Boston bombings:

http://news.sky.com/story/1078432/teens-sentenced-for-murdering-homeless-man

I saw that story earlier today and thought what the hell is wrong with people, that story is worse by the fact two of them were brothers, their mother gave them a false alibi and was herself convicted because of it, but if that wasn't bad enough her older son is already in prison for murder after an unprovoked attack

family i'd love to be castrated right there

For anyone on twitter look this up

That's a fake account, btw.

Terribly saddened by the news :( Really hope the numbers don't escalate more. My thoughts are with the injured and the families of those who have lost their lives, and all of those who have run the race today. I ran the London Marathon last year and it's an emotional slog as it is without any incident, for this to happen will have hit those participating hard, whether they had finished, were at the finish line, or still making their way round the course.

Hopefully any more bombs there may be will be found and disposed of safely. A terrible tragedy.

I was actually reading up on this bit of news prior to the Boston bombings:

http://news.sky.com/story/1078432/teens-sentenced-for-murdering-homeless-man

I read that story earlier today, as well as another story of 3 kids being found dead in a house, and their pregnant Mother found dead in a multi-storey car park. What is wrong with the World?

Just seen an image of a guy with half of his leg missing. Reports of people losing their limbs. Death toll is expected to rise.

News of a controlled explosion outside of the JFK Library in Boston. New York also being put on high alert.

News of a controlled explosion outside of the JFK Library in Boston. New York also being put on high alert.

Current press event with governor etc says it wasn't a controlled explosion, it was a third explosion

but they did a controlled explosion on Boilston street (sp?)

Current press event with governor etc says it wasn't a controlled explosion, it was a third explosion

but they did a controlled explosion on Boilston street (sp?)

Lots of people appear to be saying different things. Some reports are saying that the JFK Library incident was an electrical fire.

A picture of the police in New York's Times Square.

d68b92c2-883c-4a35-b62c-c4bd5ef4ab43_800.jpg

It was the police commissioner who said it was a third bombing, i think for now we have to take that as the most uptodate info :(

I saw on a message board reports are coming out people were running in aid of the victims of the Sandy Hook Massacre and that several of the victims families may have been in attendance.....I hope that's just a horrible rumour

It was the police commissioner who said it was a third bombing, i think for now we have to take that as the most uptodate info :(

I saw on a message board reports are coming out people were running in aid of the victims of the Sandy Hook Massacre and that several of the victims families may have been in attendance.....I hope that's just a horrible rumour

I've heard that several families of Sandy Hook victims were there. That part seems legit. Could just be a very, very unfortunate coincidence. But, you just never know with this sort of thing.

London Marathon this weekend. I imagine security will be upped significantly.

There is a very very graphic picture circulating Facebook. (My news feed anyway) of someone being wheel chaired away with people helping with the bottom half of his leg completely blown off.

Won't post it as there's graphic... Then there's this that I've seen.

Unbelievable.

There is a very very graphic picture circulating Facebook. (My news feed anyway) of someone being wheel chaired away with people helping with the bottom half of his leg completely blown off.

Won't post it as there's graphic... Then there's this that I've seen.

Unbelievable.

That's the image I was referring to earlier.

I wouldn't post it here. It's a bit too graphic.

http://bcove.me/qwi5k6ap

A video with sound of the explosions taking place. You can clearly hear and see both explosions, just seconds apart.