N-Europe

Nintendo Exp-element Mafia

DuD

EEVIL. If you lynch me, Cube will just kill you tonight. If we go to night-time, there's an equal chance of me or you being manipulated by Cube. One of us will most likely die alongside Cube. If you survive, you go on and win. If I survive, I go on and win. If you lynch me now, neither of us win.

Isn't that what I pretty much said? ~_~

You may as well end the day now @DuD

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 6 BRIEF

Professor Gadd here.

It seems to have hit a stalemate... AGAIN!

Tonight must surely see an end to this!

Final Votes

Mr-Paul (2) : Magnus Peterson, Cube.

Magnus Peterson (2) : EEVILMURRAY, Mr-Paul.

You have all made it through the day.

@Mr\-Paul

@Magnus Peterson

You may set about your night.

Day 7 BRIEF

Professor Gadd here.

Last night was a snooze fest absolutely nothing happened...

Well, apart from Ice Mario was nearly melted by Din's Fire.. but after a quick recovery he went in search of Kirby.. to no avail.

Night 7 BRIEF

@Mr\-Paul

@Magnus Peterson

I have decided to send you all straight back to sleep as the day would have gone nowhere.

If the same predicament arises tomorrow... I will conclude the experiment with you all as winners.

Edited by DuD

FINAL BRIEF

After days of stalemate, I put you all straight back to rest yesterday as a final chance to relieve the stalemate situation. And what do you do?.. you all send me the exact same targets that resulted in this problem.

I have therefore taken matters into my own hands.

I, Elvin Gadd have used Gaddget 11. It resulted in 4 deaths...

The night's first casualty was @Mr\-Paul. He was Charmander.

charmander.png

His night action wasn't fixed to a certain role.

He was Fire Mafia!

The night's second casualty was @Jon Dedede @Rummy @The Peeps @Yvonne @Diageo @Jimbob @heroicjanitor @Nintendohnut @Marcamillian @Sheikah @Jonnas

Any thoughts.. good or bad will be appreciated :)

Edited by DuD

That was a brilliantly fun game. It's a shame about the stalemate.

Out of interest, what were the powers used the last two nights?

I made mr-paul target EEVIL, and did the same as there were no other viable options for me (unless the thing about ice can't kill fire was a complete lie). I presume mr-paul knew I would do this and chose to not kill.

Mr-Paul chose to track and rev track.. stopping you from killing. EEVIL attempted to kill you both nights when I hinted yesterday that KIRBY wasn't able to be found.. and Magnus attacked EEVIL with Din's Fire both nights.

The only thing that could have happened would have resulted in your death.

If EEVIL had attempted to kill Mr-Paul, his kill on Mr-P would have failed, but you would have died in the process.

It would then have been up to Magnus to decide the winner as EEVIL couldn't kill Mr-Paul due to the fire>ice>water>fire kill rule.

Couldn't the following also happen:

- mr-paul decides to kill anyone, EEVIL would have died. Then me and Mangus lynch him.

- EEVIL could have killed Mangus, leaving the two mafias and me. I would have had to convince EEVIL that he couldn't win against mr-paul, but would get a stalemate with me.

Diageo never expected that option.

Anyway, Vote EEVIL.

I did see it as an option. I just didn't expect you to pick from the only mafia of whom you didn't know who the killer would be, instead of a mafia with only one member left. Especially since mr-paul made it seem like my plan was a guaranteed win for you the town. I also now see that you put yourself in jeopardy as mr-paul was sure to target one of us, and so your death was likely.

Edited by Diageo

It really was a great game, and I had loads of fun playing it. Never thought I would survive so long. The concept was brilliant and I loved the whole three mafia thing. Maybe it would have gone a bit better if we hadn't had that census on the second day? It's actually quite funny reading back the first day when everyone was arguing over the vests! The only problem was the stalemate, and I'm not sure how DuD could have prevented that from happening. In the end, I think everything was a bit too out in the open - everyone was too aware of who the other players were, and what they could do, and with the numbers so small no-one wanted to take a risk as it could seriously jeopardise their chances of winning. Anyway, well done my fellow victors, it was fun!

It was definitely an interesting jumble. Made the dynamics between different characters and factions a lot more interesting.

Kind of makes me want to go ahead and try that one experimental mafia I've considered some time ago.