N-Europe

Revolution-Europe's Top 50 Nintendo Games of all Time [DISCUSSION]

Stocka

Great to have a read at the first installment of this and to see the Reggies aswell!

As great a stroll down memory lane as it is Im very disappointent to see my top two already listed! Ragin! DKC III is easily the greatest thing ever with F-Zero second! Get over Zelda my children! :P

Although I didnt vote for them Im extremely surprised DKC and DKC II have both been named... shoulda been top ten or fifteen material for them.

Were looking good for my own numbers three to five to appear in the top twenty... provided you's voted for them too! Ha, its a given that GoldenEye and Skies of Arcadia are up there, isnt it?

Its a great read though, keep it coming!

Just a few little errors I noticed, number 30, Final Fantasy 3/6 is listed as Final Fantasy 4 and number 20, Skies of Arcadia is listed as Chrono Trigger.

It's great to see Mario Kart DS in there, it's only a few months old and it's already a classic.

Just a few little errors I noticed, number 30, Final Fantasy 3/6 is listed as Final Fantasy 4 and number 20, Skies of Arcadia is listed as Chrono Trigger.

I know :hmm:

I posted about it in the staff board so hopefully they should fix it ASAP.

Thanks to everyone for voting! This has been fantastic(and very interesting!) and we wouldn't of been able to do it without you.

Sorry about the odd errors, we're are trying to get them fixed ASAP.

And jakee, I don't think we'll be showing that sorry :heh:

Its a great thought to think if this was done again in a couple of years or so the likes of Twilight Princess, New Super Mario Bros and Super Smash Brothers Revolution could be in it, and thats just 3:heh: