N-Europe

The Mass Effect Mafia (Game Thread)

Jimbob

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I come out with it, then people know what they can and can't get away with lying about.

It's worth keeping me around for similar reasons. For now, at least.

Here are my reasons for keeping me alive:

- I can bring out information. If the information makes someone appear good, I won't say anything further (unless they're getting lynched or suspicions arrive). If they appear as a devious role, I'll gladly say (by the way - the information I get tomorrow won't be related to their power, but something else).

- If the mafia don't like this information coming out, they can deal with me themselves. This would save a townie from death.

- I count towards the majority the mafia have to reach.

- As for my double vote, I propose this: I will refrain from any further votes unless I'm specifically asked to vote. This will make lynching a townie less likely as either the evidence would have to be extremely strong or the mafia would have to risk asking me.

@Magnus Peterson Remember that three people were involved in that scheme.

Vote Count (as it stands)

DuD - Rummy (1)

Aqui1a - Cube (2)

No Lynch - Mr-Paul, Yvonne (2)

Cube - DuD, Peeps, Sheilkah, Magnus Peterson (5)

Majority is 6 (11 players)

Think thats upto date, remember day ends 10pm tonight

@The Peeps, @Sheikah. It's confirmed correct as of now, apologies.

Edited by Jimbob

What's to say Cube's loyalties won't change when he finds his special person? It's all very well saying 'I'll act in favour of the town' but what if he becomes mafia or part of a neutral faction when he finds whoever he's looking for?

changevote: Aqui1a anyway

What's to say Cube's loyalties won't change when he finds his special person? It's all very well saying 'I'll act in favour of the town' but what if he becomes mafia or part of a neutral faction when he finds whoever he's looking for?

I can't even answer that one. From how my power reads, nothing will change, but I have no idea if something else is in store for me.

I haven't played a Mafia game for a long time but I was going to suggest earlier that Cube could be a neutral. But then, with only a 12 player count, would there really be neutral player(s)? And if not, then there wouldn't be 2 townies with double votes, right? Again, it's been a while so my knowledge of these games is foggy.

Anyway, I'm willing to give Cube the benefit of the doubt for now as there's not really a huge amount to go on for anyone.

Saying that, however, due to a lack of posting, I'm gonna Vote: Aqui1a, although I have a feeling it's a bad idea.

Exactly what I said earlier about the danger of the doubles. Town/neutral double goes the wrong way, mafia can jump on easily.

ON DAY TWO.

Aqui1a was given no chance. Let's hope it was actually a town jump rather than a mafia one.

If Aqui1a is town, and there's a successful kill tonight, majority will be 5. One townie voting the wrong way can hand the game to them.

gotta get some shots out for client now, so I will write more tomorrow if I'm alive. Sorry!

changevote Aqui1a

You were apparently leaving for the evening, yet you're still online.

Not trying to bring real life into it or anything, but you can see how this is fishy.

@Sheikah I agree with you. I'm just praying for our sake that somehow this was all some big mistake :D

We've had way too many of these jumps in recent games.