N-Europe

The Mass Effect Mafia (Game Thread)

Jimbob

That's why I reached that conclusion Rummy. I'm not sure what your point is here. I'm not trying to defend Ganepark.

Sheikah, if you're going to lie people aren't going to trust you. You can be 100% right about everything but I don't trust you 1%. I'm not going to follow your hunch just because you think you're infallible.

Well, I'm of a different view that lying can sometimes work. Sometimes telling the truth isn't enough to get who you suspect talking, or get the town voting.

I would say it has worked here. Not as well as it could, but in the end more positive has come from it. I probably stopped a lynch and outed 2 mafiosos. Good enough for me.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what would seem to be an eventful day which led to the arrest of Ashley Williams, everyone had gone about their business. The Normandy was fueled and left the Citadel with everyone on board for the mission to Eden Prime. The pilot was in the medilab having his leg looked at, and notes were passed around. Some of the crew wandered around, and one in particular was caught calibrating.

Javik, the last living Protheon in existance who was rescued from Eden Prime by the late Commander Shepard was wandering around giving advice to various members of the crew on what life was like 50,000 years ago. He was saying how primitive we seem to be compared to his race. During the conversation, he was given a note to go to the lower deck. Of which he obliged and went. When he arrived, the lights were off except for one in the middle of the room. He wandered into the light, big mistake. He was jumped the minute his foot entered the light. In a similar method to Wrex, both legs were snapped and he was thrown around the room like a rag doll. Then, as quick as the jump, he was dragged to one of the shuttles. Thrown in and the door locked behind him. The shuttle was launched into space. Javik tried to radio the Normandy, but the radio was jammed. It headed to the nearest planet where it crashed onto the surface. No-one survived.

Javik is dead - Rummy is no longer in the game.

ME3_Javik_Character_Shot.png

The last Protheon alive, you were awoken on Eden Prime soon after the Reapers arrived. As a Protheon, you know all about the technology of the past. You worked with Liara by providing her intel into the past with accurate insights into what the Reapers did when they arrived and how you and the Protheons tried to hold them back.

Your power and role – You are a roleblocker, you can roleblock anyone and prevent them from reaching their target for the night. This can only be prevented if a protector targets your target.

He was a member of the Town

With the latest death, the crew were on edge.

Alive

@DuD

@Jon Dedede

@Cube

@The Peeps

@Ganepark32

@Magnus Peterson

@Yvonne

@Mr-Paul

Deceased

@Rummy

Sheikah

Nintendohnut

Aqui1a

Majority is now 5, day due to end 6pm Saturday

Let the Fun begin.......again!!!

When performing my track power I'm supposed to be untargetable and I got this confirmed by Jimbob before hand. Obviously something was up when Cube managed to target me. I asked Jimbob about it and he said he couldn't say anything as it would give me an advantage over Cube. My next PM was obviously complete rubbish for whatever reason. Taking this into account I used my reflect power last night and nobody targeted me so I got nothing.

Vote: Yvonne

(or I'll vote for Ganepark whatever is best)

Hey, planes have wifi now!

So I just spent $20 for this post, so listen up -

Jon Dedede is the killer. I'm untargetable while tracking, just like he claims to be. His target was Rummy. If it's between Peeps and Jon Dedede, I'll take my chances with taking out Dedede.

vote Jon Dedede

With Cube claiming a non interested party now, he can be an absolute wildcard. We're probably too near the endgame to take the time to remove him, but votes are going to be drastic, so watch out for that.

I targetted Mr-P last night I was going to post my info but upon reflection i believe he'd rather i didn't and so have swapped my decision to simply keeping quiet.

I 100% cannot be targetted on even nights, so if Sheikah did really find Yvonne targetting me I think I may have been the attempted kill victim?

However, I still think that parting comment was part bullshit (and a last ditch attempt to try and incriminate the person he decided was mafia in the first place AND the person that pulled apart his lies), as I told everyone i wouldn't be targettable so it makes no sense for the mafia to risk possibly wasting a night.

So basically... I still think DeDeDe was telling the truth and Sheikah did not target Yvonne yesterday.

The really annoying thing about Sheikah's lies is that now we can't trust a single thing he's said. It could all have been completely made up because of his hunch on Yvonne. It doesn't matter if Yvonne is mafia or not, I can't use anything Sheikah has come out with because it could be complete bs aimed at manipulating the town into voting for his hunch.

Having said that, I'm still more inclined to vote for Yvonne...

Yvonne you're now claiming you have the power that Jon Dedede claimed to have yesterday? Why not come out with that sooner?

Guys, I've spent all day at a NHS training workshop and have only just gotten home. I'll be the same again tomorrow so I won't have much in the way of time to contribute to discussions. Haven't had a chance to look at whether my power worked for the night and don't really have time to do as now as I've got things to take care of.

Thought I should just put this out there before people start going 'Oh, he's being too quiet. Classic mafia tactic' or whatever.

I'll try my best to catch up tomorrow morning if I get any time.

Hey, planes have wifi now!

So I just spent $20 for this post, so listen up -

Jon Dedede is the killer. I'm untargetable while tracking, just like he claims to be. His target was Rummy. If it's between Peeps and Jon Dedede, I'll take my chances with taking out Dedede.

vote Jon Dedede

With Cube claiming a non interested party now, he can be an absolute wildcard. We're probably too near the endgame to take the time to remove him, but votes are going to be drastic, so watch out for that.

This is false.

I'm feeling fairly confident in Yvonne and Dud being mafia, possibly even Mr-Paul. I suspect Dedede as being misguided yesterday, although I am not entirely confident in him. Or anybody, really.

I feel my actions so far, and those of others, is more than enough to suggest I am town. I'm not going to bother defending any accusations, today. Neither am I going to answer questions from Yvonne or Dud, of whom I am deeply suspicious and don't wish to give ammunition to confuse and subterfuge.