N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Haden

Eights join me in my quest for winning! New alliance hoooooooooooo

I've taken over for Charlie as his manager whilst he is away, back to winning for him. I always seem to do well managing for other people's teams :p

I'm enjoying my squad, good prospect for future just how I want.

Sure. .

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been invited to join another private league which is just starting up so everybody will be on an even keel.

I am joined a private league that started afresh a few weeks before joining this one, it's so weird having stupidly high skill players (in comparison), yet being one of the worse teams in the league) it's a totally different playstyle that I'm still not used to.

I am joined a private league that started afresh a few weeks before joining this one, it's so weird having stupidly high skill players (in comparison), yet being one of the worse teams in the league) it's a totally different playstyle that I'm still not used to.

How are you enjoying being back in the NE league Twozzok? :D

How are you enjoying being back in the NE league Twozzok? :D

It's wierd, I have no idea wtf is going on or if certain players are actually worth whatever.

It's like just jumping in blind. (gonna try and last out until you guys reset if that ever happens because starting a fresh is fucking ace)

The alliance is me, Eights and Charlie.

Our alliance shall be known as Ellmeister & Co :D

Let's roll, Ellmeister & Co!

I'm back, bitches. Took my team away to Singapore, Bali and Jakarta in the off-season so we're all well rested and ready to get promoted!

Bob youve just been absolutely dismantled. Hahaha! MOT!!!!

Gaaaah! It seems you figured out my master plan! I'm not sure how. Must have left important documents somewhere for your spies to find.

I will get to the bottom of this.

Deary me another bad performance. Think I've lost the dressing room.

I don't think it's your fault. It's these foreign owners that have come in and have made your position untenable, with the mountain of debt that they've brought in with them.

Those "Rowan OUT" banners that were in the stadium were just uncalled for.

I am the strongest team so I get to decide the alliance name. The team name is Eights United and horse poo.

@Twozzok I swear if there is a reset I quit.

I am the better manager and I set up this alliance :p "Ellmeister, Charlie and co" it is!

Decent result against Coloccini puts me right up top with Dan.

Got Charlie 2 wins outta 2, worth it.

Classic game today Flink, we were under siege from your team from the get go. I hoped to win this game but I have faced the 3 teams that were playing top league football last season and got 4 points so that is not to bad. I will now battle to get some wins on the board!

Classic game today Flink, we were under siege from your team from the get go. I hoped to win this game but I have faced the 3 teams that were playing top league football last season and got 4 points so that is not to bad. I will now battle to get some wins on the board!

Yeah, I enjoyed it. Good game, brroooooo. If Benny were fit, he would have played and I would have gone with a more attacking and offensive approach. Ernesto has been superb for us this season, though. If he goes up a skill level again at the end of the season, fuck...