NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

No cup for me. Don't want to risk the injuries.

I don't think injuries are going to be an issue. Tactics force you to play to careful aggression for friendlies and unless you get to the final and you receive an unlikely injury there, your players will be able to shake off anything they get well before the new season starts :p

But fair enough if you don't want to join : peace:

I don't think injuries are going to be an issue. Tactics force you to play to careful aggression for friendlies and unless you get to the final and you receive an unlikely injury there, your players will be able to shake off anything they get well before the new season starts :p

But fair enough if you don't want to join : peace:

There's still the possibility. And there's also the possibility that you play an amazing player just before the start of a season and a loss puts your form in a downwards spiral.

What about that waste of space Ramos? :grin

Lol, you're welcome to him if that POS scores another own goal this season (ie on Friday)! :heh: To be fair, he's only actually scored one OG this season (in our 4-1 win home win over Aquila which turned out not to matter in the anyway but still) and in his entire career for that matter but up until then my team had never scored an OG in the history of our existance...for that reason he is now tarnished goods, destroyer of good records and a trend setter of the wrong kind! Therefore, I'm gonna put it out there and say - if Sergio Ramos scores an OG in our last game of the season then I guaren-damn-tee that I will sell him to you for 1 econ!!!

Lol, you're welcome to him if that POS scores another own goal this season (ie on Friday)! :heh: To be fair, he's only actually scored one OG this season (in our 4-1 win home win over Aquila which turned out not to matter in the anyway but still) and in his entire career for that matter but up until then my team had never scored an OG in the history of our existance...for that reason he is now tarnished goods, destroyer of good records and a trend setter of the wrong kind! Therefore, I'm gonna put it out there and say - if Sergio Ramos scores an OG in our last game of the season then I guaren-damn-tee that I will sell him to you for 1 econ!!!

I am in for the cup baby!

Charlie sierously there is no way you are going to get a player injured.

Unless you play against me!

Edited by Haden

Hmmmm, it depends on whether Haden is trying to win or lose of course, but i still think he'll win 3-1 and there'll be a total of 9 chances.

When I played to lose I won and when I played to win I lost :cry:

In this game I am gonna play for dev! And see what happens.

I'm up for the cup. Need to put to bed last year's heartache in the final.

sign me up for the cup!

edit: federer and rossers rovers too

Edited by dan-likes-trees

So hoping this happens!

To match this genrous offer as I have been so shocking with reports recently I vow to do at least one a week next season.

If I don't (unless I am on holiday or something) I give Nikos a Money in the bank opportunity to buy any of my players for 500k at any time after the failed report.

Who knows whats going to happen today! Good luck everyone! :D

Just to show what a good sport I am, here's wishing the top 2 in the elites to perform as equally well as each other today.

Good luck ;)

Won my game (and got manager of the round, looool) and finished 5th. Yeeeees.

zFB8y.gif

When does the change report happen? Transfer market time!

Holy crap i got promoted!

And i got manager of the round!

And Kalla got the golden boot!

Scenes from Madison Cube Gardens:

cardiff-pitch-invasion.jpg

Won 11 games in a row after beating Andy All Stars (who?) 8-0. Middle league here i come. MOT!

Only lost 1 - 3. Pretty good going.

Does anyone know why I'm currently the #8 Team of the month?

Maybe they just like the cut of your jib?

Huh, finished on a 1-1 draw - my youths all played the game of their lives. Still dumping down into the middle league but future positives to be had.

Sign me up for the cup if it's still open.

It's not just based on wins :p

Each teams will get a result value after each match they play. The base of this result value is:

4 points for each win on away ground

3 points for each win on home ground (or neutral venue)

2 points for each draw on away ground

1 point for each draw on home ground

In addition to this there is also 1 point for winning the chances on away ground and a half point for winning the chances on home ground. These base points will then be weighted by the relative strength of the two teams. So if your team faced a stronger opponent then your team's result value from that match will be higher than if your team faced a weaker opponent.

N-Euro Championship Cup

1. Real Peeps
  2. Dragooooo
  3. Leeds M.O.T
  4. bob
  5. DuDs Baggies
  6. Eights United
  7. Hadens Rangers
  8. Intergalactico Stars
  9. Yellow Submarine
  10. Silverdale Hotpot
  11. Winston Gardens
  12. The Roger Federer Crew
  13. Rossers Rovers
  14. The Sixty-Fourthers
  15. Atlético Aqui1a
  16. Coloccini FC

@Fierce_LiNk the change report will be 4am Monday morning, that's also when the transfer market will open up again.

The cup will start Friday 26th April cut off point for entry is Tuesday 23rd.

@Jimbob if you're up for doing a live draw, pick a night :) otherwise I'll draw the teams myself on Tuesday.

A draw will see the team with most chances go through, if both teams have the same amount of chances the away team will go through.

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

I'm up for the draw, i can do it on the 23rd at 9pm if thats ok with people. Earlier it's done, the more chance people have of sending invites out.

And i hereby declare myself an entrant in the N-Euro cup

Safe !! 5th!!

JCgGfxm.gif

Congrats Eights on the title :)

Would it be possible for someone to post that graph that shows the league table positions week by week? I think i was bottom with 6 or so games to go.