NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

x11s25_zpscb8c01de.png

I'll post more season end stats when I get around to it.

Happy with defendig the title. Era of Eights United :D

DVs have for the most part turned out nice, 11 players with 15 or more in DV. Wish the youth keeper could have done a little better though. Gambled on using an injured player for two matches and now he's not out for over half of the off season..Luckily his dv didn't drop even more.

edit: damn :p

Cheers both of you. Love how the line shoots up:awesome:

Fucking up my DVs to stay up >>>>> Getting relegated but developing youth.

You really did make a last minute escape. Peeps on the other hand, fought so hard but then fell like a rock at the end.

I knew I'd be relegated this season. I was surprised I stayed out of the relegation zone for so long but my last 5 games were against the top 5 teams and 3 were away from home. No way I was going to win them :p

Co-op & Fedex inform me that they are both wanting to take part in the cup!

Sorry Haden, looks like Ramos is staying put!

Hmm...Cahill or Conden could make interesting acquisitions to the Galactico squad though should I ever have to cash in my money in the bank! :wink:

Co-op & Fedex inform me that they are both wanting to take part in the cup!

Sorry Haden, looks like Ramos is staying put!

Hmm...Cahill or Conden could make interesting acquisitions to the Galactico squad though should I ever have to cash in my money in the bank! :wink:

Damn! :p

I would literally cry if you took Conden, to make it worse him and Cahill work best together that is the future Fabregas and Nasri and you are some evil Man City!!

Overall I am just going to say it, I am so relieved to be in the middle league next season. My midfield will be a force to be reckoned with in 2-3 seasons time but for now they are still maturing and I have to bring youth forwards and defenders up to an equally high standard.

Congrats to Eights, Winston and Leeds! Great seasons in all leagues this time around.

Well up for the cup when are we starting? Also Rising is in and I am up for sharing reports for the first round with Peeps or anyone else?

On a side note I reckon next season the middle league will have the best banter, rivalries and PRs looking at the new influx of teams into it.

@Fierce_LiNk the change report will be 4am Monday morning, that's also when the transfer market will open up again.

The cup will start Friday 26th April cut off point for entry is Tuesday 23rd.

Cheers, dude.

Damn! :p

I would literally cry if you took Conden, to make it worse him and Cahill work best together that is the future Fabregas and Nasri and you are some evil Man City!!

Overall I am just going to say it, I am so relieved to be in the middle league next season. My midfield will be a force to be reckoned with in 2-3 seasons time but for now they are still maturing and I have to bring youth forwards and defenders up to an equally high standard.

Congrats to Eights, Winston and Leeds! Great seasons in all leagues this time around.

Well up for the cup when are we starting? Also Rising is in and I am up for sharing reports for the first round with Peeps or anyone else?

On a side note I reckon next season the middle league will have the best banter, rivalries and PRs looking at the new influx of teams into it.

Well done for sticking with the Middle Leagueee. I'm genuinely gutted that AC Elites went up. No Derby next year. :(

The change report is going to be make or break for DRAGOOOOO. I'm anticipating at least one other person deciding to retire the following season. Time to work on that defence and get them up to scratch.

Cheers, dude.

Well done for sticking with the Middle Leagueee. I'm genuinely gutted that AC Elites went up. No Derby next year. :(

The change report is going to be make or break for DRAGOOOOO. I'm anticipating at least one other person deciding to retire the following season. Time to work on that defence and get them up to scratch.

Friendly this Tuesday?

Friendly this Tuesday?

Let's do eet.

This time, I intend...

TO WIN.

A surprise promotion!

Thank god I got away from those nobody teams with nothing but stupid managers.

Up to the big leagues like the yo-yo team I'm fast becoming :p

This is the first time in the history of Yellow Submarine where we haven't been promoted or relegated. Stability for the win!

Anyone want a friendly this Tuesday?

Challenge me :)

Haden, I'll share reports with you. Similarly I pledge to do reports for every round of the elite league next season!

Challenge me :)

Haden, I'll share reports with you. Similarly I pledge to do reports for every round of the elite league next season!

Challenge sent!!

I may have to pull out of the cup as unexpectedly it looks like I'll be abroad until the end of the month and I can't guarantee I can set tactics on for 26th/30th/3rd. If you guys still need me to even up the numbers I can do my best to get online but obviously knock me out of the cup if I fail to send/accept invitations!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zpsaa77f9f1.png

Would anybody else be happy with these DVs?

I'm fairly happy with them, but a few are disappointments; Gris, Warm, Nieboer, Southall... but mainly Dujanic. Despite consistently high form for the entire season (see below), he's only reached a DV of 13, which I'm quite surprised by.

11655910_6350202572.png

I don't fully understand why this is... :(

Neither image is showing for me... but the answer is because you're a terrible manager.

x11s25_zpscb8c01de.png

I'll post more season end stats when I get around to it.

Happy with defendig the title. Era of Eights United :D

DVs have for the most part turned out nice, 11 players with 15 or more in DV. Wish the youth keeper could have done a little better though. Gambled on using an injured player for two matches and now he's not out for over half of the off season..Luckily his dv didn't drop even more.

edit: damn :p

The thing with you is, I look at all the other teams and I feel I could feasibly win the upper league in a couple of seasons, but then i look at eights. You are just too good.

Peeps can we get the VIP graph for middle league please? That would be lovely to see.

Gonna repost this...

148k6h.jpg

Archie this season has

- most points

- most goals

- most assists

- most xperts.

Netting me a cool 1.25 million econ. PFA Player of the year.

Will miss the middle league, but really Winston shouldn't ever have been playing with the likes of Dragoon and Haden's Rangers. Another class.

Hit my target of 50 goals this season too!

Roll on change reports!

And Aq, I'd be happy with most of those, though I think a few of the 13's could be better - duj and warm, for example.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zpsaa77f9f1.png

Would anybody else be happy with these DVs?

I'm fairly happy with them, but a few are disappointments; Gris, Warm, Nieboer, Southall... but mainly Dujanic. Despite consistently high form for the entire season (see below), he's only reached a DV of 13, which I'm quite surprised by.

11655910_6350202572.png

I don't fully understand why this is... :(

To be honest while not considering those DVs to be a disaster I would be dissapointed.

I think the problem lies with average form, my players who are hitting 16 or 17 in DV have at least 16 sometimes 17 average form. There is not one player who has 16, 17 dev who does not have 16,17 average form.

I try and keep my youths above 15 form at all time no matter how much it costs and veterans above 13. Looking at Scott Page you must have played him quite a lot, maybe employ some sqau rotation tactics? Using subs and switching formations about helps as well.

den Turk looks to be a beast! Anyway forget what that dan likes trees guy says about me and Flinky :P , he is leaving the best league ever and you are joining it! Look forward to playing you next season.

Peeps can we get the VIP graph for middle league please? That would be lovely to see.

x1126middle_zps2efd41e4.png

Middle league was so close this season. I have a feeling I'm going to get thrashed in all but one game next season in big leagues

Middle league was so close this season. I have a feeling I'm going to get thrashed in all but one game next season in big leagues

Hopefully you get bummed so you get relegated and we can have our derbies again in the Middle League.