NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Yeah, I enjoyed it. Good game, brroooooo. If Benny were fit, he would have played and I would have gone with a more attacking and offensive approach. Ernesto has been superb for us this season, though. If he goes up a skill level again at the end of the season, fuck...

Yeh he was great I winced everytime his name appeared, I wish I would have started my own youth who is turning into a legend, Conden! Came on as a sub but sadly to little impact.

Yeh he was great I winced everytime his name appeared, I wish I would have started my own youth who is turning into a legend, Conden! Came on as a sub but sadly to little impact.

I believe that children are our futuuuuure.

Play de yoofs, mon. Play dem.

It's official...myself, Fedex and Leeds MOT are an alliance for this season! We'll let you know when we think of a name.

Alliances

Intergalactico Stars, Fedex United, Leeds M.O.T: 26

Eights United, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 25

Madpool, Hadens Rangers and Recall United: 20

Real Peeps, Coloccini FC and Andys All Stars: 11

Spotlight

The spotlight for week 1 was to post the wittiest match comment... but the only entries we got were all pun based so I suppose I'll judge those instead ;)

Bob had the best delivery but Intergalactico had the most consecutive puns... this week's spotlight goes to Intergalactico Stars!

Week 2

Back to normal this week. We are looking at the top flight and it's Intergalactico Stars vs DuDs Baggies. Inter have beaten Baggies 4 out of 5 times but the last the two teams faced off, Baggies got the upper hand.

Please predict the final score and how many total chances.

I am the better manager and I set up this alliance :p "Ellmeister, Charlie and co" it is!

Decent result against Coloccini puts me right up top with Dan.

Got Charlie 2 wins outta 2, worth it.

I did the tactics for the 3rd game of the season. :p

The spotlight for week 1 was to post the wittiest match comment... but the only entries we got were all pun based so I suppose I'll judge those instead ;)

Bob had the best delivery but Intergalactico had the most consecutive puns... this week's spotlight goes to Intergalactico Stars!

Weren't we the only two anyway?

I concede defeat at the utter volume of puns from Inter. A deluge.

2am and NE are waiting,

To finally talk to a read a report a bit better than Xperts

It is the middle leagues, the leagues the best

It is the only one that goes 2 ways, but I'm not quite sure what that means

And when people look wind blows and the angels sing

but Xpert doesn't notice it.

Cause they are watching Madpool,

creamin over tough Odwin,

listenin to Eights PRing,

turntables in her eyes

it's like a bad movie

xperts looking through me

if you were me then you'd be

screamin' someone fire me, as I fail miserably

tryin to get the hits all the reporters want

tryin to get the hits all the reporters want

Middle League report will be today :)

Set tactics, lost to a stronger side in Leeds. 2-0, they had 9 chances to my 2.

Had more possession, had more chances, out-numbered him in midfield, was at home: 2-2 draw from 2-0 up. Think having my best midfielder go off injured changed things as I conceded two goals after that.

Don't think the outcome was the right one, but at least it wasn't a loss.

At times i think this is a cool game (when i win). Other times, i do not like it. Like now. :mad:

Alliances

Eights United, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 24

Madpool, Hadens Rangers and Recall United: 23

Intergalactico Stars, Fedex United, Leeds M.O.T: 21

Real Peeps, Coloccini FC and Andys All Stars: 10

Spotlight

The spotlight this week was on Intergalactico Stars vs DuDs Baggies. Aqui1a got it spot on by guessing 7 chances total (result was 6-1 to inter) and a score of 3-0 (exactly right).

Winners:

Week 1 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 2 - Atlético Aqui1a

Crushed 64s but when he fields a 19-4 keeper I don't think he was expecting anything else anyway. Anyway, my team is back where they belong.

Crushed 64s but when he fields a 19-4 keeper I don't think he was expecting anything else anyway. Anyway, my team is back where they belong.

I'll get you.

soon%20(1).jpg

That's a glaring flaw in this game, the development of goalkeepers. I don't understand why you're not allowed to substitute goalkeepers. It makes it much harder to developer younger keepers, as well as work on the DVs for two keepers. You can do it in friendlies, should be allowed in the league.

Nice win today brought on the super subs and the match changed completley. Still not sure if I am that happy being in 3rd lol, want to avoid promotion and relegation and aim for the much prized 4th spot.

bob you might have lost but consider this in four games your fans have seen 26 goals scored by you and your opponets.

TWENTY SIX GOALS IN FOUR GAMES! That is an average of above 6 per game lol!

Poor Recall fans have seen 5 goals in 4 games. No offense though fellow Shield memer! :P

So in some ways you are the best team in the league.

Aye, here's hoping for a better bash at goals. May not be this season, but wait until the younger players have developed then next season goals a-plenty.

I was only joking, I don't really mind losing. As long as the fans are happy, i'm happy. Just worried that if I don't win something soon, the board are going to get antsy. It's been almost 3 seasons!

And obviously I'm the best in the league, this i already knew!

My 1st choice goalkeeper has conceded 10 goals in 2 matches. Yes I've been playing a 16-3 defender in all games for DV but I honestly did not expect results this bad.