NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

It's not the first time.

Oh, but I got a question for you anyway. What are you doing? :p

So somehow I'm doing vaguely alright in this bottom league. Is it just the fact I'm (vaguely) active?

Most boring game, 0-0, chances 2-3 (0-0). Though I guess DRLC got a red card so some good came of it I guess. (Though someone in my other league had a game with 1 chance in it.

Top of the Middle League baby!

Still if I go up it will be slaughter time :(

Y E S S S S.

P O I N T S ! ! !

Y E S S S S.

P O I N T S ! ! !

Meh.. kinda works as an accidental double post :p

Edited by DuD
Automerged Doublepost

Excellent away win against a difficult opponent. Home at Madpool next. Could lead with 4 points after that match. My next 8 matches are against the other "top 5", if anyone still include Silverdale.

Eights will batter me. His attack will be too much for my very average defence.

We've played 3 games where our best player has been out injured. This game, we played without our best two, had to play a striker with all-round in midfield in order to compete there and have basically been blagging our way through. :p

Gutted to get three 2-2 draws, though. At least one of those should have resulted in 3 points. Still, the DVs are excellent, (7 players above 10, 3 on 9) and I've only got one more game before both of my players are back. Would have liked a few more points, but it doesn't really make a difference.

We've played 3 games where our best player has been out injured. This game, we played without our best two, had to play a striker with all-round in midfield in order to compete there and have basically been blagging our way through. :p

Gutted to get three 2-2 draws, though. At least one of those should have resulted in 3 points. Still, the DVs are excellent, (7 players above 10, 3 on 9) and I've only got one more game before both of my players are back. Would have liked a few more points, but it doesn't really make a difference.

3 home games and I've drawn all 3. Happy with this draw, although nice to shade chances in an end to end game.

Would've been a different story had your best midfielders been playing though I think. Happy with my youth though and DVs are shaping up quite nicely :)

3 home games and I've drawn all 3. Happy with this draw, although nice to shade chances in an end to end game.

Would've been a different story had your best midfielders been playing though I think. Happy with my youth though and DVs are shaping up quite nicely :)

I was tempted to go for broke and play 4-3-3 or even 3-4-3 and just hope for the best. I would have been raped in midfield had I done this. Aside from Ernesto, the rest of the midfield would have been bullied.

Good game. Looking forward to the return game.

I was tempted to go for broke and play 4-3-3 or even 3-4-3 and just hope for the best. I would have been raped in midfield had I done this. Aside from Ernesto, the rest of the midfield would have been bullied.

Good game. Looking forward to the return game.

I don't think I'd have played as offensive had Wielink and Guevara been available for you, but I was still wary of your threat. My only dilemma was whether to play very offensive or just 'normal', so glad I went for the former!

Good game though :). I'm not looking forward to getting humped! haha

A supporter of Hadens Rangers ran on to the pitch and stole the ball during the last match. The club is fined 109 500 econ for this.

Ell we know you love us but please return the matchball and pay off our fine.

Spotlight

Spotlight this week is on Bayer Neverlusen vs Leeds M.O.T, please predict the outcome and ball possession

A supporter of Hadens Rangers ran on to the pitch and stole the ball during the last match. The club is fined 109 500 econ for this.

Ell we know you love us but please return the matchball and pay off our fine.

blue-jays-streaker-2.jpg

Ya caught me!:angry:

Yes I have moved to 4th place! :p

Yellow Submarine are doing great in the top league I thought the top four would have pulled away by now.

:indeed:

Harsh result tbh. Had a goal ruled out for doubtful offside.

Doesn't that end your ridiculously long unbeaten run?